Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, August 22, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice today! :D Samuel didn't come again :( Darryl told Cliff it's because of a family matter... So there was only Darryl, me and Kevin who was late because he had to rehearse for a competition. We did warm up and tuning and then Sectionals before Mr Yeo came. Cliff helped every section tune. Actually we tuned already and adjusted my tuning slide because I was sharp and then it was ok. But when Cliff came, I was sharp, Darryl was flat, haha. Then Cliff said "You're flat, you're sharp. But you can play normally, and you can play normally. Then he was helping Darryl and at first his sound was in tune then he started getting flat and Cliff went "(Getting louder)Don't get flat don't get flat don't get flat DON"T GET FLAT!" Crescendo, haha. Then Darryl went "I KNOW!" HAHAHA! So only me and Darryl during sectionals, means he taught me more! Yay! First he taught me Novena then Part H of March "Blue Sky". For Part G which is our melody, I asked if I could play an octave lower and that I played it like that before. Then he asked me to play Part F, which I played before also, that time I played an octave lower. So I played, correctly. Then he started clapping so fast I thought "Is he clapping the counts? But where got so fast one? Or maybe he's clapping in quavers..." Just then he said "Very good!" Then I understood, haha! He usually doesn't do that, maybe he thought I was playing it for the first time that's why. Haha. Darryl's a nice senior. Actually I think I also do that-talk to other seniors more than my own, so maybe I shouldn't be angry huh? But I think Kevin's still angry that's why I don't dare to say hi although he's online now. Just because he accepted my add doesn't mean he's not angry right? Or does it? If Samuel was online, I'd say hi though. Because I've chatted with him once before and I know he's not angry at me :D He said I'm friendly :D Yay! Finally one of my own seniors, besides Cai Yan, likes me! :D I don't know whether the other 2 like me or not.

Darryl said don't play when changing the position or else will get the "diao" sound. Haha. So we kept practicing, outside the Band Room. And the people walking past walk so slowly, blocking us -.- And look at us like what-.- Get lost la. We should be the ones staring at you. Then we went back to the M-Learning Room when Mr Yeo came. I realise that when Kevin's not here, Darryl will teach me more. Usually after a while then he will start teaching me because he's practicing with Kevin. Today, the whole Sectionals he spent teaching me. And, I already have Samuel & Kevin's MSNs, I want his too! (SAMUEL & KEVIN is a shop name! Have a picture of the name on one post.)

We practiced Novena and March "Blue Sky" during combined practice. Wow, Darryl so clever. He teach me those 2 songs then Mr Yeo ask us to play. Or is that just a coincidence? Haha. Then shortly after, Kevin came. Ya, so what? It'd be the same without him... The 2 of them laugh like crazy when something funny happens, haha. Then he sent a few sections out for sectionals. When they came back he suddenly tell Darryl "Darryl! If I were you, I'd go behind and take a chair for them when they said "Why is there 1 chair missing?" Be a gentleman!" Then Darryl went to take a chair and he said "Ok, you're a gentleman." Haha and -.- They can take it themselves right? How would he know they said that? And even if he knew, so what? Haha. I miss Cai Yan and Samuel. Before practice I heard Cliff and the French Horn person(same class as Samuel) talking. I heard his friend say he didn't quit and Cliff saying "I don't care!" ...Samuel did not quit! And he WON'T quit!

At about 5.30pm+, Mr Yeo said he won't be touching on anymore of the music anymore. He'll be doing the rhythm book. So we're supposed to move or hand as if we're conducting (down left right up) and say the counts, like 1n 2n 3 4 1 2 3n 4. I just said softly but didn't "conduct". At first Darryl go do the Hitler thing. He raise his hand then do down left right up, hahaha! We did the whole exercise 1. Mr Yeo said every practice we'll do a new one. And every year we'll go through that book. Then at the end of Band practice, Cliff asked who wanted to go watch the concert that Mr Yeo's performing in. They said "See first" then Cliff said "No "see first". I've already given you 2 days of "see first" period." Then Darryl said "Haven't see second!" HAHAHA!! Mr Yeo said it's too late to get the tickets from him so we buy from Sistic if we want. And again, Darryl, this time he's singing la. Haha! "It's too late..." (from the song Apologise) I should continue "To apologise..." right? Haha! Darryl act cute! I don't know whether I really only think he act cute or I find him cute... I never say guys cute before... And he's also very hardworking. What Mr Yeo says, he will write down on the rhythm book. Like the time signature all that. I used to do that in Junior Band, that's why my Band note book has more words than the other Sec 1s. Maybe I'll borrow his paper next Tuesday and copy. His hand writing so nice... There's no Band practice tomorrow. And after practice, I dropped my rhythm book on the floor and it rained earlier so it got dirty! -.- I asked Chong Jin if she had extra but nope. I'll have to use a dirty paper. That's about it, bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:29 PM