Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

I didn't go for practice on Thursday because I couldn't. Then in the computer lab I kept pulling a long face. That course just wastes time, money and everything. I actually wanted to skip it. I was thinking of asking a teacher and even if the teacher didn't let me go, I still would go. But because the night before, I smsed Darryl to tell him I might not go and ask him if I could skip the course. He said skipping it is like skipping lessons. So after I read his message, I didn't feel uneasy anymore and I changed my mindset. Now I thought that if teacher didn't allow, then I would not go. Seniors have great influence and impact on their juniors. Even if that's not true, it is for me and my seniors. I listen to everything my seniors tell me. I do everything they ask me to.

Band practice today! But Darryl didn't come :( We were supposed to have Sectionals today but we went to the M-Learning Room first. An alumni came today. Her name is Eng Suky and she's my senior! She talked about SYFs and National Band Competitions. She said using Maths, we're expected to get Bronze for SYF next year. After that, we went to set up our instruments. When I was holding my Trombone, Suky kept looking at it and said hi when she walked past me. I just smiled. Then we went for sectionals. I tried playing Majulah Singapura and she said I'm good :D She said my position is correct and the sound is good but the note is wrong. Actually it's not wrong, just that I kept stopping because it's my first time playing it. She said I can reach high C when I'm so small (age).Kevin asked Cai Yan to come today to help me but she didn't help me at all. She helped him. She asked me to face the other side and play because she can't hear me. So I go there and stand and play alone. Taufiq was teaching Jaslyn and her seniors when he turned and saw me practicing alone. Then he asked if I wanted to join them. So I joined them since no one was teaching me. My part is different from theirs. So we practiced together - 3 Euphoniums and 1 Trombone. I don't want Cai Yan to come, I want Darryl to come. I think he's my favourite senior :) Sectionals from 9-10. Break from 10-10.30. 10.30 onwards combined. I was lost during the combined at some parts.

I'm playing 2nd Trombone in Majulah Singapura, same as Darryl. There's supposed to be 3rd Trombone but there isn't the scores so I got 2nd Trombone. We're not playing Trumpet Voluntary anymore :( We were so well-prepared and that's my best so far because it's the easiest.

Again, there'll be Sectionals next Thursday instead of Friday and I cannot go again because of that stupid useless course which is so boring. I need Sectionals! I need Darryl! I haven't played March "Blue Sky" yet. Darryl's coming on Tuesday! :D For Thursday, we're just doing a project with what we've learnt. After I'm done, I'll ask if I can go for sectionals.

I want to say I love/like a particular senior of mine but if I do, it'll be "I love/like (his name)" and it'll sound like BGR but it's not, so everytime I want to say, I have to say I love my seniors, and the meaning isn't the same anymore. That particular senior is Darryl! :) He's the best senior of mine! :) See you on Tuesday Darryl! :)

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:16 PM