Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, June 6, 2008
Malaysia trip

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
I went to Kluang, Malaysia to visit my grandfather on Monday and came back on Tuesday. My third auntie and uncle went with me and my mother. I took some pictures, which I don't usually do.


The sign shows the road name. The house is located along this road, Jalan Nasib 1/2. I don't know why there is a 1/2 there.
This is my grandfather's house. He lives with my smallest uncle. We stayed at his house.


This is my mother and me! The green car behind us belongs to my grandfather. He changed the colour. Last time we visited, it was a different kind of green.

I even brought my mouthpiece there to practice!


My mother and auntie kept nagging me to go out of the house and talk a walk, so I did that. The bread seller happened to pass by. There, they sell bread by honking horns or playing music while moving around in a trishaw or van carrying bread, something like an ice-cream truck, but this is a bread truck. That's what I call it.


I saw some Jack fruits, Papayas and other things. I also saw a lizard. My mother and auntie said it was a chameleon but it wasn't green like the plant it was on, so I don't know what kind of lizard it is. There was also a half eaten papaya on the tree together with some other good papayas and another one had a whole in it. There was a small bird eating the half eaten one but I didn't see it.

Those are the jack fruits by the way.
On the first day, in the evening I was going to bathe. In the bathroom there are these hooks on a piece of plastic on the wall. I hung my towel and my clean clothes there. Then the whole thing dropped on the floor and everything got dirty! It dropped so loudly that even my mother and auntie outside could hear it and asked what dropped. It's a bathroom yet the floor is so dirty at the corner. You might think it's because that was the corner so the water can't reach there, but that bathroom is very small. Then when I picked up the towel and clothes, I saw brown patches on them, looks like shit or something! Urgh!
Then later, dinner time. They ate so noisily, especially my smallest uncle who was beside me unfortunately. Are his teeth that hard or what? That stupid sound he makes when he closes his jaws, irritating.
Then after dinner, watched Hearts Of Nineteen, which I missed partly because of dinner. At home I can eat and watch TV at the same time. When the show ended at 8pm, mother, auntie and uncle went shopping. My mother just bought some tidbits while my auntie and uncle got other stuff and held up my mother. In the end they returned at 10pm+ and I wasn't sleeping yet. I slept at 11pm+. So the next morning when everyone went for breakfast at the usual coffee shop, I refused to get out of bed so they let me stay at home alone. Haha! I actually wanted to sleep, but after I woke up I couldn't sleep already because my auntie kept disturbing me. My mother brought back beef noodle for me, not nice.
Then in the afternoon we came back to Singapore. My uncle only sent us to the MRT station then from there, we had to take MRT then take bus again. When my father had a car, we went to their place to pick them up. Now why must we inconvenience ourselves by taking 2 forms of transport before getting in their car? Unfair, stingy people. And his car is so childish. Decorations every where, bears, dogs, birds and loud music with bass boost. They still think they're very young? Had headache the moment I stepped into the car. Home sweet home. Bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:09 PM