Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, June 23, 2008
First day of scool after a month

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

First day of school today after about a month or so. We have a new time table but I didn't know. There was Literature today instead of VL but I didn't bring any Literature things. Luckily our new teacher didn't need any of them, except maybe the file which many didn't bring. Our new teacher is Ms Lorraine Lee.

Before the national anthem, Mr Lim told me that there was correction tape on the reply slip to withdraw money from my Edusave account so my parents have to sign again. Then later he said"This one also." then he took out another paper under mine and I saw the name was "Teo Zhe Rui" then he said" Oh no no this is Zhe Rui's." -.- Actually on the paper, it says student sign again, so I don't know who's supposed to sign. Zhe Rui was late today. First time. He was late by about 30min! It was during Literature when I heard people saying his name. Ms Lee is quite strict so I thought she would scold him but she didn't.

Then after that was MT lesson. So boring as usual. No homework was given, he just tell us something about not using books for exercises and using paper instead. Then for the nest almost one hour of the time, he just sat there and played computer games. The game he was playing was something where you put 2 names then the names will fight. Not that you can see anything, but only it will appear who hit who and who get injured. Is he barbaric or what? Then he was using students' names-.- I yawn so many times every time it's Chinese lesson, not because I don't like Chinese, because his lessons are damn boring. I'm sitting right in front but I yawn and rest my head on the table and all that.

Then was recess. I saw Kevin at the canteen then I go tell Wen Ling "See that tall tall guy there, that's my senior. He very tall right? He so tall! The Trombone position 7 he don't even need to stretch all the way. So good, he so tall..." Then I saw Hui Xin and said" You see that guy, he very tall right? That one is my senior, he so tall!..." Haha!

After recess was Science. Mr Lim said we won't be using books this month. We'll be studying life sciences with some notes printed out. Quite a lot of notes, very thick. The course started 3 years ago and at that time, the students had to pay more than us. Teacher read out some information and we had to fill in the blanks in the notes according to what is read.

Last period-Maths. Mr Lee also said we were not going to use books anymore for exercises and we were going to use paper. All the books we bought are wasted! And also the book list stated to buy 15 books but we only used 6 I think. All the others are totally blank and the used ones are not even half used yet! What a waste! He taught Geometry today, a lot of angles, interior angles, vertically opposite angles, adjacent angles on a straight line, alternate angles...

Band practice tomorrow! :D I really have to get my hands on that oil! I cannot move the slide in time sometimes:( The recital is next Tuesday! I don't want to play with a very stiff slide, it's so hard to play. All our seniors are going to be there! I don't know whether those without Sec1 juniors will be there too. Even if they're not going to be there, I'm still nervous because my seniors will be there! Actually I don't have to be nervous because there's no doubt I'm good. It's not self praise, Karl Chua said that when Darryl was teaching me last time-the first practice after we got into our sections. I'm good :D

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:39 PM