Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice yesterday! :D I finally got to oil my slide! I was waiting outside the M-Learning Room with some other juniors. The seniors practiced there because they needed a better environment to practice for the upcoming National Band Competition. Ms Leong came and told us we were practicing in General Office 2 and said something about going in from another door because the door was locked. Then we went to set up our instruments. Xuan Lin(Clarinet) isn't quiting anymore. Xue Qi and I set up our instruments and waited for her. She took quite a long time. Then I saw Darryl and I finally mustered my courage to ask him for slide oil. Actually it's nothing, just "Darryl Darryl do you have slide oil?" like that only. But for some reason, so many times I saw him but dared not ask. Then he said"You wait I go get." and I waited for very long outside M-Learning Room at the benches haha but Xuan Lin took longer. Then I saw Cai Yan, Zhi Hui and Xue Ting(Xue Qi's sister). Cai Yan asked me something like " How's the Trombone?"(I think) then she said" I mean how are you coping?" Haha then I said"Er...ok la..." You know what she said next? She said" Darryl say he ask you to play louder but like no difference like that. Then he say you like never talk like that." Haha -.- he also doesn't talk to me. The only things he says is" Can you play your B flat Major?" "Hold your note longer." "Play louder" all that only, haha. Then she suddenly put her hand on my shoulder until she was almost hugging me and say "My junior... :)" and Xue Qi was laughing -.- haha. When Xuan Lin came, before we went to the canteen I asked Cai Yan where is Darryl and she went" DARRYL...!!" Haha. Then I quickly said" Never mind never mind can you help me pass this to him?" just wanted to return the oil...

We went to the canteen and practiced there until 4pm then went to GO 2 to practice until 5.30pm. At the canteen, I was extending the slide then suddenly the whole slide came out! But I know it can be easily put back, so I quickly put it back. We didn't do warm ups because we already did so in the canteen, so we started off with no. 68 in Standard Of Exellence, title- Warm Up. Haha. We practiced Montego Bay the whole practice I think. At 5.30pm Ms Leong said she didn't know it was already 5.30 and apologised for not giving us a break. So she gave us 3 minutes then we played our duets. She asked who wanted to go first and Xue Qi looked at me. She continued asking and I ask Xue Qi if she wants to play first, she said anything. So I raised my hand very high as if I was very enthusiastic and we played first. But today I didn't play it so well, maybe because I was so cold until my skin changed colour.

Then we moved the benches back to the second canteen. Oh by the way I moved a bench to the room! First time, but only half way. Moving back also, because it was heavy! Haha. I made a new friend, Xuan Lin. After that we washed our mouthpieces and went back to the Band room to keep our instruments. On the way there, Cliff asked us to go to M-Learning Room as Ms Ong had announcements. She said we juniors will be going with the Main Band to Ngee Ann Tapestry 3! She said they move the chairs too slowly so we go to help them move chairs and stay to watch them too of course. I bought both the tickets that I was supposed to sell already. I'll just give it to someone else then.

Next Tuesday is My First Recital(Season 1)! Xuan Lin hasn't chosen a solo song yet. I know I'm going to be nervous. I already dare not even ask my own senior for slide oil, imagine playing in front of 3 or 4 of them(including Cai Yan or not) and seniors from other sections! Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:41 PM