I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Band practice yesterday! :D I saw my seniors so many times yet I didn't ask them for oil for my instrument. When we were setting up our instruments I went into the Band room and saw Kevin then I came out again haha! I told Xue Qi my senior is inside then she said"Your senior inside then you cannot go in?" Then I said"No but I don't want. I shy shy ma." Haha! So I waited for him to come out then I went in haha!
We practiced Montego Bay and Frere Jacques again. Ms Leong really doesn't know how to read you know. She keeps saying "Feres Jacques" when the spelling obviously shows that it isn't pronounced that way. We practiced Chromatic Scale in crotchets, quavers and semiquavers. Semiquavers is a bit hard for me. We practiced our duets for the recital. She said that we are the first batch in the history of the Band who are doing the recital. We are starting that in the Band! Wow, first batch. Then after that we went to the canteen to observe our seniors. Ms Leong said we were not playing properly so she asked us to go there. The seniors practiced Blue Ridge Saga and Silvercrest. While they were playing, Ms Leong kept interrupting and saying they were not together with each other. The whole Trombone section was there yesterday! :D They were moving the slide so fast! And it's so cool when more than 1 trombone is playing and the slide positions are different! Of course 1 trombone playing is also cool:)
The recital is next next Tuesday, very soon. We'll have to introduce ourselves before we start playing by telling Seniors our name, section and the song we are playing. My song is Alouette, pronounced as A-lu-ette. I'm sure I'll be very nervous then. Bye!

