Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice today! :D I was slightly later than usual and I saw Darryl in the bus! :O When I saw him at the bus stop one stop from the interchange, I was like so surprised because I thought he walks to school although I've never seen him walk to school, and he sat at the seat right in front of me! :O

When I reached school, Xue Qi and Jaslyn were already there and Xue Qi had the card key and steel key to the M-Learning Room but she didn't open the door. Apparently she was waiting for me. So the three of us went to open the door. I managed to open the door but we couldn't open the steel gate inside. And I found out, after the card key unlocks the door, you must quickly unlock it with the steel key or the light there will turn red and it'll make a sound like an alarm. That was what happened so I closed the door and tried again. For the steel gate, the key could go in but we couldn't turn the key.

While we were trying to open the steel gate, the PA system had announcement saying national anthem was starting soon, then I got a shock, haha. Then while we were still trying to open the steel gate, the national anthem started but people were still walking and Darryl and James also. Then we were standing there and it's like so awkward so I said something. First time I do that during national anthem. In the end we went to set up our instruments first and Xue Qi went to tell Cliff it couldn't be opened. Then when we came back, it was open.

Ms Leong was late by 30min again. We practiced Montego Bay and Frere Jacques. Ms Leong doesn't know how to spell Frere Jacques. She spelled Feres Jacques on the white board haha! Half way through practice, a tuba needed oil. So he went to look for his senior in the canteen. I don't know how they look for their seniors. It's like they are practicing in the canteen half then you just go and there and ask for oil? Then Ms Leong said we must maintain our instrument. I asked her Trombones also can use that right? Actually I already knew Trombones can use that but that was an indirect way of telling I want to use it. Then she asked the senior and they both said no-.- When Cai Yan taught me how to oil my slide she also used that one. All the instruments can use that I think. But anyway, because of that, I didn't oil my instrument. I was thinking of doing so during the break but I didn't.

I'm going to have a duet with Xue Qi- Jolly Old St Nicholas. actually supposed to have the duet with Jaslyn but as I said, she is louder than me, so Xue Qi is taking her place. But at the end of Band practice Ms Leong was counting how many duet, she counted me twice were surprised. Then when I told her Jaslyn isn't playing she asked why and someone said because I'm too soft. I didn't even say anything ans she said that's not a good excuse-.- What the heck man! What's a duet if you only can hear one player?-.- If she wants her to play that much then why not just give her two solos? Why make me unhappy? Some people are only playing twice- combined and solo. But me? I'm doing the most, 4, - combined, solo, duet and duet. Why in the world would anyone want to hear to pairs doing the same song and with one person doing it twice? And if it's at the end I might be tired from playing the combined and solo piece in front. If it's in front then I might be tired from playing so much until the combined piece I can't play well. Urghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

At the end of practice, we played our solo pieces. And before I started I asked her when I could get to oil my instrument. She asked me really need ah? Of course when I need, I really need it right? Can't be fake. I MUST oil my instrument on Friday!! And I'm going to object to my doing two duets!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:20 PM