I just practiced Trombone:D I loaned my instrument again last Tuesday:D I practiced in the room with the door closed.
Meet-The-Parents session is over. I reached home at almost 4pm. Mr Lim asked my father if I'm quite and said I'm on the quite side. He also said I have leadership potential and if I presented in class then I would be a model student. Wow! When he mentioned leadership potential, the first thing I thought of was Student Councillor, haha. Model student...WOW! He also showed my father the name list where everyone had to write what they appreciated about someone beside their names during VL lesson earlier this year. I only wrote a few but he said it shows that I'm social. I'm not that social. Oh, then there was also the school magazine COMPASS, it featured The International Friendship Day fashion show (Ms Ong's picture was quite big on the cover page), competitions and what some CCAs did. Gaia Mania and Band wasn't mention. Not fair! And Gaia Mania was the first of it's kind! That's about it, bye!
Labels: Events/Occassions, Fashion Show, Report Book, Trombone

