Yo! I saw this at Si Hui's blog so just wanted to write it for fun.
Write 20 names I can think of:
1. Cai Yan!:D(of course)(Senior!:D)
2. Zhihui!:D(of course)(Senior!:D)
3. Daryl!:D(of course)(Senior!:D)
4. Kevin!:D(of course)(Senior!:D)
5. Samuel!:D(of course but I never interacted with him before)(Senior!:D)
6. Mabeline(Senior!)
7. Xue Qi(Junior Band!:D)
8. Jaslyn(Junior Band!:D)
9. Rebekah(Senior!)
10. Zhe Rui
11. Shir Lin(Senior!)
12. Yi Hui(Senior!)
13. Jo(Senior!)
14. Shi Mei(Senior!)
15. Hui Xin
16. Cliff(Senior!)
17. Rasyidah
18. Megan
19. Xin Yi
20. Pamelia
Questions:
When did I meet no.4?
This year during Band Practice.
Would you date no.7?
NO!
Have I ever been in a relationship with no.9?
NO!
What would I do if you had never met no.1?
If I never met her I can't do anything! Wrong question!
I'm happy I met Cai Yan. I wouldn't have learnt so much if not for her:) She's a nice senior and friend:)
What would I do if no.2 and no.9 dated?
It's impossible!
Would no.6 and no.17 make a good couple?
NO!
Do I think no.8 is attractive?
?!?!
What language does no.15 speak?
English and Mandarin.
Who is no.9 going out with?
I don't know.
How old is no.16?
16.
When was the last time I talked to no.13?
I never talked to her before.
What is no.2's favourite band or singer?
NAS Band!:D Maybe Edward Monkton.
Would I date no.10?
*ehem!* ...
This is 无聊. Bye.
Labels: Concert Band, Seniors

