I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Yo! Tomorrow got Band practice!! Yay! :D There'll be so many practices throughout the whole holiday! I'm looking forward to them. My seniors are nice:)
Yesterday I went to Plaza Singapura again, shopping again. My mother bought a table cloth with flower prints, chosen by me. Actually it's not cloth it's plastic. And at John Little, I saw this nice white blouse which I wanted to get but the smallest was M which was very obviously too big for me. There was a pink S one but it's not that nice, so didn't buy:( That blouse was nice, and somehow reminded me of Cai Yan too. I also saw another piece of clothing which reminded me of my P6 teacher. Her dressing was not very good. Last time she wore clothes which made her look pregnant and someone actually told her that! Er...I think that's all. Bye!

