I didn't manage to practice Trombone yesterday because by the time I came home, it was evening already:(
I went to Plaza Singapura for lunch at Pasta Mania then went shopping. I got 1 blouse which is off-white with brown polka dots. I spent most of the time at the area in the middle of the shops, a lot of things there. I forgot what that area is called. Then when I was queueing with my mother at the fitting room although I wasn't going to use it, I saw a shop named SAMUEL & KEVIN one floor above that floor I was. I think it was on the second floor. Then exclaimed"Ay, that's my senior's name!" referring to "KEVIN". Then later I realised that both names are my seniors' names and went" Eh both names are my seniors' names! Samuel is also my senior!
I know the ceiling part is not nice but because when I was getting ready to take the picture some idiot walked past and his head got in the way. I didn't want anyone to be in the picture so I tilted my handphone up so that when people walk past, they won't be in the picture.


.jpg)