Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Yo! As I said, I wanted to play the song Mama for my mother but my father wanted to eat out for breakfast so I couldn't play it. But luckily I'm quick-witted, so I thought of bringing my handphone along, which I don't usually do, because I have the song in my phone:D We went to McDonald's and it was very noisy and she couldn't hear the song through the ear-piece. I had to increase the volume to 4 but she still cannot hear clearly. She could only hear the chorus, but that's the most important part. It goes"Mama, I love you. Mama, I care. Mama, I love you. Mama, my friend. You're my friend."

I ate Sausage Mc Griddle With Egg because I read about it at Seniors' blogs:D The bread is not nice...it's sweet and the egg and meat is salty so it doesn't match. The sausage is not sausage, it's a meat patty. Then after eating, we were about to go home when my mother wanted to go and buy the black long pants for Band Graduation Day. So we went to iora and my brother was following right behind us as if he has to be so near all the time. Damn irritating, mama's boy! Lame! Do you have any idea how irritating that is? It's like want to roll eyes, yell at him, bash him up and use vulgarities kind of feeling. Stupid mama's boy! He dresses like a 5-year-old with water bottle slung on his shoulder when he's already 20 this year! Hey, even I don't do that and I won't! Ok, enough of him!

So in the shop, there was this pair of long pants which was quite small, about my size. So I went to try and guess what, it fits! Yay! Finally I find one that fits me. Then, I sms Mab to ask if her mom doesn't have, where she was going to buy from. Then after I bought that one, I sms her say I just bought but it's very long like Trombones so my mom gonna alter it. Haha! I love Trombones! She said nice description!:D I think it's because I love Trombones that's why I suddenly link it to Trombones:D So anyway, after that I went to another shop to look for black shoes. But I didn't get any. Then there was one shoe(there's only one shoe of that type on display, not that I only wear one) where the sides were quite broad and when you pull it, it will bend outwards. Then I said something like"This is for people with swollen foot!" Haha!

Then when going home that time, walk past a Pharmacy or Guardian and saw water bottles. I needed another one because mine can easily open without me knowing and the water will spill! It happened twice already. Recently, then my bag was wet! So in the mean time, I use another one which is not mine. So I bought a water bottle from there. I'm environmentally friendly! When the person was taking a plastic bag to put the bottle I said"Eh no need plastic bag." Then she just smiled and put it back. I'm so good right?:) Already had plastic bags so no need.

So shortly after we returned home(my father and the mama's boy went home first!), I went to my grandmother's house to give her the present and card for MD. The present is a CD of songs from old Chinese TV dramas, bought and chosen by my mother. That was also when she got Spice Girls CD for me. Both CDs 5 cents difference only, haha. And the card was bought from a Yu Ying Secondary School student when they went door-to-door to sell cards. There's a magnet on the card. My mom chose one where the magnet wrote 安. The I asked her why not one with the word 义. But don't have. If they sold just magnets then I would buy 义and安 and together it's 义安!!! Yeah!

Then I also played on the radio the song Mama. And since my mom didn't get to hear it clearly, she could hear it too, loud and clear. Then when my grandmother read the card, which was in English with Chinese translations(she reads Chinese), she was moved to tears. ??? Nothing touching inside the card! So anyway, after that went home. Bye!

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:01 PM