I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Today no Band Practice:( I thought I could see my seniors again. They didn't know the sec 1s didn't know. Only after she read my blog then Mabeline sms me yesterday. So I spread the message then someone sms me to say no practice-.- I was the one who spread that message.
Yesterday night, my ex-classmate Vanessa sms me and said another ex-classmate Cassandra suddenly said in class that she missed me then Vanessa said she too so sms me. Haha. Vanessa said her cousin was from Band because obviously I asked her:D She said he was the one throwing the stick in front-.- That's a Drum Major! And obviously I told her my Trombone senior is the Drum Major!:D Then she asked why don't I throw the stick next time? So cool. It's not easy to be a Drum Major.
And also yesterday I went to NAS Babd forum and someone called CHT posted his first post. He's Cliff but I thought he was maybe Kevin(Cheng Heng). Then I asked Mabeline what it stands for and she said his name-.- Haha I meant what is his name aside from Cliff. It's Halim something. He's Indonesian! I thought he was Singaporean.

