Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 9, 2008
Exams

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

I think this one looks nicer:D Ok, last Friday was History paper but I didn't know! That week was all normal lessons except Friday and I thought History paper was the next Monday. I met Yu Xuan and walk into the school building with her. She mentioned "later the test" but I didn't know what she was talking about. I even wore PE attire under my uniform and brought the CME file! How blur of me! Luckily I have been studying before that!

The Geography paper last Tuesday was slightly easy. I'll get A1 for it, I know:D Maybe I will even get higher than Zhe Rui!! I hope so!

Today was CL Listening Comprehension. 30min only,7.45am to 8.15am. Joey is so bad, she bullies people, haha. Every time during a Chinese Exam, he sits beside her, and every time, she asks him to shift table-.-But every time, he just says "orh" then go and shift-.-

Today even worse. She called him白痴. Because, after he went to put his gab outside the classroom and came back in, he realised his pencil case wasn't on his desk. I thought he forgot to take it out and told her then she said that. She also said that of Desmond because his pencil case also wasn't there. So bad...

Before the exam today, Mr Liu wanted to erase the white board so he took the duster. Our class' whiteboard duster's cloth is not attached to the plastic, it's spoiled. Then he go put it on the board ans since it was hollow, it made a"bang" sound. Then he went"Eh?" and we all start laughing at him. Then we also started 1 min late because of him, suagu. He didn't know how to operate the radio. He press this button, press that button. Then we laughed at him again. He was calling with his handphone for someone to go help him. But in the end he figure out. Haha! That's about it. Bye!

Labels:

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:38 PM