I just went to see a doctor although I saw one last week, because my parents way the medicine isn't working. And my mother has a sore throat so she also went. She was actually supposed to go to Southern Ridges with her colleagues. Then I kept saying "Blue Ridge Saga":D And so I was forced to go to the clinic which I detest the most. There's only one clinic I detest, and it's all because of that freaking doctor. Last time I had an unhappy look on my face when I went there, and that freak said"Are you happy to be here? If you're not happy then you don't have to come you know."Then tell my mother"If she's not happy, then no point forcing her to come." WTF!(It's the first time I'm using this)I WAS forced, and who would be happy being sick and going to a doctor? Brainless idiot. I was suppressing my anger that time or he wouldn't even be here now. If looks could kill, he would have withered there and then. My mom always says my glares are scary. Who is he to chide me? No one. He's no one. Go and die, bitch. Or is that his mother's fault? What freaking attitude. As if he looks happy. He wants attitude, I can give him attitude. And is he uneducated or what? Can't even pronounce"Shi Ying". How difficult is my name to pronounce. Hey, even uneducated people can speak better than him.
After I stepped out of that freaking disgusting clinic, a vulgarity almost shot out of my mouth. Ok, not shoot out, but come out, almost. I said" How the...heck did he pronounce my name?!" The ... part was where I almost said the vulgarity. And he's ****ing disgusting, put the stethoscope inside people's shirt. WTF. And damn lame, it's not childish, it's lame. On the table is things that kiddos play with-.- LAME. Grow up man, he's so unhappy in there that he has to play with kiddy stuff. And why does he need an amplifier to call the patients names? Can't a nurse do that? Las time on the medicine bottle was a sticker with the clinic name. Then I used pen to write "p" and "t" over the "h" of "cheah" since I had 2 bottles. And you know what that spells. I just watched "Meet The Fockers" yesterday. If you don't know anything about that show, Fockers is the surname of a family. If his name was Gaylord M Focker, I would now use pen to write a "u" over the "o" because that time I didn't know that word. Stupid idiot, don't know how to cure illness, onlky know how to piss people off. Sai what there's nothing to refrain from. So I can drink lots of ice drinks and eats sweet stuff when I'm coughing? Rubbish. One day people are going to be so pissed off by him that they'll refer to him as"Gayshit P F*cker" Hahahaha!
I'll end this off on a light note. Why is the telephone vulger? Because it goes" Toot toot toot..." Haha, I made it up myself. Ok, bye!
Labels: pissed

