Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Cried during Band

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Yo! Band practice today. I ate Milk and Berries Stars cereal for breakfast and forgot to take my cough medicine.

I cried during Band practice. 30min was wasted because for the first 30min, nobody taught me. Then Mabeline taught me because"Kevin doesn't know how to teach." She also taught Jaslyn because her senior also didn't teach her. Half way through practice, I told Jaslyn"I want to cry." But I didn't cry immediately. We were getting ready to play Mary Ann, a song in Standard Of Excellence. I was thinking how it would be if Cai Yan taught me. It would be better because I wouldn't have to practice with someone else. I would also be able to learn Trombone things. Cai Yan would always teach me in advance, then it won't be so difficult when Ms Leong asks us to play. Then also, I heard people say Daryl lost all his points(for CCA)then he doesn't come. All the points accumulated from sec 1 are lost, what a pity. Then I didn't feel like playing anymore, so I leaned back on the table and cry. Jaslyn was sitting right next to me and she didn't even know until Mabeline asked her why I cried-.-

Mabeline kept asking me why I cried, then asked is it because of my seniors. The answer, yes. It's because of Cai Yan and Kevin, don't know if it's because of Daryl too. I don't think there's any other reason I would cry during Band practice as I'm always happy during Band, even if I was unhappy before that. Band practice makes me happy:) I love Band:)

I not only played the Band songs, I also played a Chinese and Korean song. The Chinese song is played by CO, I saw Joey's paper with the numbers, but I only remembered the first 4, after that I figured out myself the first part of the song. I only know the first part. Then the Korean song is the Da Changjin song. I played it on my recorder last time. I figured out the notes after listening myself, but I forgot already, so I just played and it was correct! :D Oh, and I was so free because Ms Leong didn't come today.

Next Tuesday Band practice, but next Saturday don't have. After that is the June Holidays practice, every week except week 2, break. 3 days per week but I don't know if I have to go for every practice because in the normal schedule, I don't go for every practice. I go for 1 less than Seniors.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:12 PM