Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice today!!:D I arrived late. I arrived in school at 8+. In the bus 72, the air-con broke down, then the bus captain stopped and called someone to inform him/her about it and that someone complained. He said it was reaching the interchange already, then I heard the person on the other side saying in Mandarin" Going to reach the interchange already? ...Then let them complain..." If it was already going to reach the interchange then it wouldn't matter that much right? And then at bus stops he wouldn't let people board the bus just because the air-con broke down. At 1 stop, there were a number of people who wanted to board the bus. And at another stop there was a woman there. The driver opened the door and said "No air-con, no air-con." She said it didn't matter but he closed the door after that and she was knocking the door but he wouldn't let her in. Then later in the bus 291, the road was crowded so I was delayed again. So I was a few minutes late but some seniors were later. I don't know if they came earlier then went out again or if they arrived later than me.

Actually at the bus interchange, I sent Jaslyn a message asking her to please wait for me if I was late. Then when I reached school, I called her but her handphone was switched off. Then I called Xue Qi but her handphone wasn't with her, it was with her auntie I think because when someone answered the phone, she said something about the phone with Xue Qi's aunt. Later when I asked Jaslyn if she received an sms, she said her phone was off.

Today we combined with Seniors at first for a while. None of Jaslyn's Euphonium seniors came so she sat with me. I heard My Yeo shout"What the *toot*!" but later I thought he said something 'file'. Then I told Jaslyn, she said he did. I was like"He did??" Then I was going to set up my music stand but I was also holding my Trombone, so I asked her to hold it for me while I set up the stand. So she was holding the Trombone and I was setting up my stand when Mr Yeo went there. Then he told her, pointing in Darryl's direction,"Your senior is sitting there, I don't know why you are sitting here." Then we were like so surprise, she was like"Where??" then she look there and he said"Oh I thought you're playing Trombone." Haha! But actually, even if she's playing Trombone, why must she sit beside Senior? She can also sit beside another junior right?

After that Seniors played something, Mr Yeo said if the sec 1s don't know what to do then just watch the seniors. I saw the score sheet all the notes are low, from B flat downwards. That's warm-up I think. Then he asked them to play B flat Major scale and the juniors also played. Then move on to E flat Major scale and some other scales, then me and Jaslyn were like "Huh? What's that? What's that?" very lost. Then I saw the 2 French Horn juniors didn't play so we also didn't play. So embarrassing! Haha! Xue Qi said she didn't know what to do so she was just faking. Haha, but I think Mr Yeo could tell because she was right in front! Oh, and my score sheet, which I didn't use, kept flying to Darryl because the wind blew! We played something new, Mary Had A Little Lamb.

After a while, we went to the M-Learning Room. Ms Leong asked us to decide on our solo pieces from Standard Of Excellence book and our duet pieces also from the book, for our recital on 5th July. I chose song 116, Alouette and actually I suggested Sakura as the duet piece with Jaslyn but she didn't want it. So we asked Ms Leong to decide for us from the 2 shortlisted song, number 24, Lightly Row and number 32, Jolly Old St Nicholas. So she got us to play both and chose 32. She said I have to give the queue to start together.

Then we all played together the songs that each of us chose for solo, then we stand in front one by one and play our own songs. My Trombone slide needs oil, and when it was my turn, I didn't play properly, but when I went back and practiced, I could play properly without stopping-.- Yeah, that's about it, bye! There's Band practice on Friday and it's Cai Yan's birthday on Friday!:D

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:20 PM