Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Band Practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Tuesday 20 May
Yay! Darryl taught me!:D Band practice today, we combined with Seniors.(I think Ms Leong did that because the percussion junior's instrument was there-.-) Only Darryl came, Kevin and Samuel didn't.
They were passing scores when Darryl passed to me, I passed to Trumpet. Then later he passed mine to me but I thought it was for Trumpet then I go pass to her(Trumpet senior). Haha, and he's very nice, like Cai Yan:) We played Chorus Of Frogs and Ode To Joy. Ms Leong let us go for sectionals for 30min and Darryl wanted to combine with Euphonium, so we combined. And he conducted us, reminds me of Cai Yan. We went to the 2nd canteen, then before we started, the Euphonium seniors and Darryl went inside the toilet and started shouting(?!?!) Haha! Then later Assiddiq walk past and called him and show him thumbs up sign. Then he thought it was supposed to be sarcastic and he gave him the -.- look.Assiddiq was like"Really really!!":D
I realised he likes give the -.- kind of look. He was asking me to hold my note longer then I told Jaslyn"He talking to you!" Haha. Then he said it was me and I went"Then you looking at her?!" Haha, really, he looked like he was looking at her. Yeah, so it was a nice practice. I haven't had a senior teach me for over a month already. And I think people love their seniors more than their juniors, it's like that for me. Oh yes, James(Euphonium) kept playing on the rest, haha.
One thing I don't understand, Daryl's Trombone slide position(during the melody only)was different from mine when we played Chorus Of Frogs. The melody is B flat C D E flat D C B flat. C is position 6. Every time when I play position 6 for C, his position is some where higher(from position 1-3/4). His Trombone is different type but the notes and positions are the same, so I don't know why the positioning was different.
Fun Band practice:D Oh yes, then later Trumpet section presented what they were going to play for the principal(Mr Chua)during the farewell party I think, when he walks. Then Ms Leong got Karl Chua to act as the principal. James wanted my senior to go, because he taught us for sectionals haha! Then Darryl said "Mr Chua" referring to Karl haha, really he is also Mr Chua. Then they did it a second time and Ms Leong asked Karl to go further(so longer distance to walk) then he was already right in front the vending machine(so cannot move back). James said later got a puddle of water then he step into it. Then Darryl say "Go further, go into the dustbin." Haha he talks a lot(to James, to other people I don't know) After sectionals when we returned to the first canteen, they said Terrence(Euphonium)ran away. He wasn't there, he did run away.
After that, Seniors practiced Blue Ridge Saga. Darryl was struggling with the notes.(It's only his 3rd practice)But I think Kevin practiced more already, heard him practicing for a few practices. Poor Darryl...I hope I won't struggle with notes next time. James forgot that next week there's no school! Darryl asked him next Wednesday's practice what time.
James: Same la!
Darryl: Same is what time?
James: 3 o'clock
Darryl: Next week still got school ah?
James: ???...
Darryl: You come at 3o o'clock la, then I also come at 3 o'clock. Then"where's the Band ah?"
Then after practice ended Cliff said we cannot be late or absent. If we are absent, we need to have a valid reason and oversleeping is not a valid reason. Then Daryl say he wake up at 3 o'clock then come at 4 o'clock. ?!?!?! Haha, talking nonsense-like me:D I also talk nonsense a lot like that, hehe. Ok bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:49 PM