Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, April 7, 2008
Nice Day

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today while I was in the bus on the way to school, I saw Mabeline walking towards the gate. When I got off the bus, she was in front of me so I didn't say hi to her. Then walk into the school building I don't know where she go already.

The first lesson of the day was VL. Mr Lim showed us a video about racism. At first I thought I haven't watched it before, but half-way through watching, I realised that I HAVE watched it before. The show is called Remembering the Titans. There was one part ,ok actually 2 parts, of the video where they sang Ain't No Mountain High. That's the song that Jasmine Tye sang for Singapore Idol! There was also one part where one guy kissed another guy! EW! Then the whole class went"Oh my gosh! Eeh! GAY! GAY!" The most commonly used one was"GAY!!" Haha! Oh ya. In class there was this idiot's test. There were potato trees in it. Quite funny. There's no such thing as a potato tree.

After VL was Mother Tongue. The teacher was telling us a story. The story is about I think 2 people canoeing. They reached the finish line at the same time as another boat. So they thought they were second place. They were a bit disappointed but also very happy as they had never even come in 3rd before. So they were happy. But when the results were announced, they found out they were actually first place not second! They were very shocked. They went to see the score board and found out they were really first place! Then the teacher said they were elated and he started acting. Everyone stared laughing at his actions. Then he said they hugged each other. Then I heard Zhe Rui saying"Later they kiss each other." Haha!

Then after Mother Tongue was recess and then Music, but Mrs Lock didn't come, so we stayed in class. And I read the Music book while other people were chatting. After Music was Science. We went to the Chemistry Laboratory.

There was a class in the lab so we waited outside. While waiting, Liyana told me"Rebecca, Cai Yan inside." I went"Cai Yan inside? Where? Where?" Then I saw her. When she walked past the window that time, I was looking at her and she was also looking at me and I waved then she waved back. Then Liyana said the Clarinet senior also there. I asked"The clarinet senior? Zhi Hui ah? The Band Major ah?" she said yes. So the Band Major and Drum Major are in the same class! R1 has a lot of Band members, and not just Band members, Band members with positons! Cai Yan and Zhi Hui are in 4R1. Darryl, Mabeline and Cliff are in 3R1. Should be still have more Band members but I don't know who. WOW! I also want to go to 3R1! It's a Triple Science class.

After Science was supposed to be D&T but the teacher didn't come and there was no relief teacher, so those in my D&T class were released from school at 1pm!:D While I was walking to the gate I saw Rebekah. I was planning to say hi to her when she was right in front of me, but she beat me to it. I just turned on my handphone and I saw her looking at her handphone, so I also look at mine. Then when she was right in front of me, she suddenly said"HI!" Then I got a shock and gave a shocked expression. Hahaha! I think I jerked or something. Then she started laughing. Then I turned back and waved to her. Haha! I actually got a shock!

I met a lot of my seniors today. There is Band practice tomorrow. I'm going to bring the black long sleeve shirt with collar to show and ask Ms Leong if it's acceptable. If it's not acceptable then I'll go and return it. I still haven't got the pants yet because I don't know how it supposed to look. Ok, that's all. Bye!

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:45 PM