Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Lots to say

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

This morning, I had to wake up at 5am because my father wasn't sending me to school today or I would only have to wake up at 5:30am. I started waking up at 5am for early days since Tuesday. I just found out that my father sold the car.

Anyways, lots of things happened today. This morning, I was walking to the bus-stop when I walked into a spider-web! Ew! So I poured water onto a piece of paper and wiped my arms. Then in school, I had some rashes or mosquito bites on my lags and one on my finger. I don't know if it's because of the web or the mosquito because I saw a mosquito under my desks.

And this morning, before the stair case shutters were opened, I saw Cheng Heng. He went there for like a few seconds then went somewhere else. Then just when he came back, the shutters opened.

During recess, I was walking to the canteen and I met Cai Yan and Zhi Hui at the path leading to the canteen. They just had PE. Cai Yan saw me first and waved for quite a while and I did the same. Then Zhi Hui asked"That's Rebecca right?" Then when I was outside the D&T room, still on my way to the canteen, I met Mabeline. She also saw me first and she also just had PE. I only saw her when she"Yo!" at me. Then I just waved.

After recess was Science and after Science was Mother Tongue. I asked Zhe Rui to lend me his Science notebook. He asked why and I said because I didn't know how to do the last question which was given just before lesson ended. He lent me the book in the end. Liam said"Quite easy what." Then I glared at him. I said"I slap your face ah." Haha! Then that cx go say"Your lucky that you first time get slapped only. I don't know why you're still alive." What rubbish! What first time get slapped only. I never even slapped anyone before! He anyhow say!

During the lunch break I didn't eat because it was only half an hour and there was a one hour break later. So I just went to the canteen. I met Xue Qi there so I just chatted with her while she ate. I saw Cheng Heng and Chen Hua while chatting. They're from the same class, 2R6. After she finished eating, we went back to the classroom block together. We saw her Flute senior in front. I told her about him saying Cai Yan's junior is mean. And when I mentioned him spelling"bridge" as "brich" she started laughing!

After lunch break was Geography. Mrs Tan got us to sketch volcanoes. She asked us to hand in our work to someone who is NOT the Geography rep. I am the Geography rep!

Then our one hour break. I bought my food from the last stall. Zhe Rui and Liam were also there. Zhe Rui wasn't queueing so Liam let him stand in front of him. Then he turned around and saw me and asked if he could stand in front. Then he go stand in front. I'm not that fierce! Then a girl came into the queue and stood in front of me. She asked them"Are you all buying or not?" Then later she asked me"You want stand in front?" I shook my head but she said"Never mind, you came first so you stand in front." So I went in front and Liam turn around and looked at me.

I went to eat alone at a spot in the canteen while they ate together. Then some upper sec guys go there and play football. I saw that the guys from my class moved away so I also moved away to the stage. Then, unfortunately, it was raining and the wind was blowing the rain in and I got wet. My half-eaten lunch also got wet! So I just ate a bit more and threw the rest away. Then I grabbed my water bottle and ran to half way in the walk way.

Back in class, the teacher next door came in and scolded us for being noisy. After that, Liam returned and suddenly say"Rebecca-!" then people shh! at him. I don't know why he suddenly said my name, talking about me being fierce or something. So I look at him with the"Huh?" look. Dillon was in Zhe Rui's seat and when he returned, he said"What you doing?!" and also got shh!ed by people. I found it quite funny. Haha!

I finished 习字 in class. The after the break was Chinese Drama.

While I was walking out of the school, one of my Band seniors said"Hi Rebecca Tan!" I thought she was my senior but I wasn't very sure. So I just waved slightly and slowly with my hp in my hand while looking at her with a puzzled look. Then she said"I'm your Band senior!" Then I smiled and waved more. Haha! Last time also I think she said hi to me when I was outside and she was inside the Band room. But I didn't recognise her and also didn't know which Rebecca so I didn't reply. Ya, so altogether I met 7 Band seniors today.

At the bus-stop after school, I saw Zhe Rui and cx. They were talking then I heard cx say"I slap your face." Then Zhe Rui say what"You slap my face..."don't know what. Then cx go to the bus-stop and Zhe Rui walk off saying"You didn't slap it! I didn't fell anything!" Then cx ran after him and Zhe Rui turned around and cx slapped him!:O I don't know what for, but I think he shouldn't have done that although he was just playing. So that's about it. Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:34 PM