24 April Thursday
Today is the first day of the Mid-Year Examinations. I met Ms Ong in the 291 bus,second time. She boards the bus only one stop away from the school.
First paper-English Paper 1. I didn't get a question paper at first, pass until Wen Ling(one place in front of me)then no more already. Then the next row got extra so I said"Ay gimme gimme!" Reminds me of Gimme More haha! I chose question 1 which is"Write about the worst weekend you ever had"something like that. Some parts of my story I wrote about true experiences, some of them I add some things and it becomes untrue. Some I just make up and 1 I write about something that happened to Shin Yie. When she coming to school a bicycle knocked her and she fell. Her uniform was dirty and she injured her hand. I wrote 1 point about me coming to school on Saturday but no Band practice. That one's obviously fake. I wrote 4 full pages with only about 7cm empty space in the last line of the paper. Wrote 847 words.
I told Megan how many words I wrote then she went"Xiao!"Haha! For situational writing, the writer's cousin's name I couldn't think of any so I combined Zhihui and Cai Yan's name, haha. I made Zhi Yan, it sounds nice. Then later after school I saw them!haha. Mabeline, you didn't see me outside the school gate?
Then recess, the woman gave me an extra nugget which I didn't pay for. I asked for 2 seaweed chicken and 2 nugget she go give me 2 seaweed chicken and 3 nuggets. I already ate 1 of each and the nugget was still in my mouth when I look at the bag and found out there was 1 seaweed chicken and 2 nuggets left. Megan asked me to go and return, xiao. haha! She wouldn't take it back if I returned it.
Next paper-CL Paper 2. I finished just 10min before time! I think Zhe Rui didn't finish. He said for CA1 he didn't finish. Now he also didn't finish, going to lose marks for that. After school saw Zhe Rui and cx go TM. I thought they go straight home after school. I went straight home:D Ok bye!
Labels: Exams

