Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, April 26, 2008
post for Wednesday

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

I'll type using itallic from now on. I think it's nicer. This morning, there was assembly. There was a talk by SOS(Samaritans Of Singapore)about suicide and stuff. The woman was talking about how you can tell when something's not right with someone. She said if they keep talking about Britney Spears or Heath Ledger. For the latter, I know why but for the former, I have no idea. Why Britney Spears? Then what if her fans always talk about her? It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. Then she said if they keep talking about people who commit suicide then Zhe Rui suddenly went"Liam Tay!" He said I look like someone who likes black and stuff. Look who's talking. Since when is there a look for people who like black. He scared of me still dare to say that.

I know I keep talking about Zhe Rui but what I say is what happened. Then Literature class test on The Tiger. During EL, we got back our compositions to revise for MYE. After school we were held back by Mrs Tan about being unable to open some of our files. She also returned the test that we did(forgot when). Yay! I got 17/20!!! Last time for CA1, I got 30/40. My Geography is quite good, but it's not because my mother's a Geography teacher and she's Mrs Tan. But, Zhe Rui got 35/40! This time I beat him. He got 15. Yay! Some people were held back for a while only but for those whose files couldn't be opened, about 30min.

After school, I bought strawberry milkshake at the mcdonalds at the Tampines Interchange. The person asked me if there was exams since we were early(dismissal). I finished more than half of it while waiting for the bus. Then when I got up the bus, the driver told me to bring it down after I finished it. I am not the type who will litter. Ya so I brought it off the bus(of course).Ok bye!

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:00 AM