Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, April 26, 2008
post for Friday

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
25 April Friday
First Paper-English Paper 2. A while after I finished I wrote
"(quaver) Trombones(quaver)
rock my world"
on my left palm with blue pen:D There was editing and I actually didn't spot a glaring mistake. There was the word"sanked" yet I didn't notice it until some time later! Next paper was CL Paper 2. For 私函(1st question) I chose the 1st question. For composition(2nd and last question) I chose the last question haha. At first I didn't see the last question and I didn't know what to write if I chose either of the other 2 questions, but later I saw the last question then I was relieved! The last question is about the little brother likes to eat. He was eating halfway then suddenly shouted loudly. We got a shock and quickly ran over.
I wrote my name as 晓雯 and the little brother's name as 宇哲. Both very nice names:D Got meaning, I checked the E-dictionary. 晓 is something about the sky light雯 is 花纹的云彩 both words are descriptive.宇 is universe哲 is wise, both words under the same category again but I don't know what it's called. Nice eh? I got the little brother's name from 哲睿 actually as some people have already guessed even before I mentioned. He is older than me by 1 month 10 days actually.
For the story, I wrote that I brought him to a provision shop to buy ice-cream. I saw my friend there and went to talk to her, leaving him alone. Suddenly he shouts. We get a shock and run over to him. I asked what happened and he says he was playing handphone games while eating and the handphone got snatched by someone.
The writing paper had no hole for the string, there were only 2 holes for a fastener(when filing) but no hole at the top for the string. So I tied a nice ribbon with the string. Haha. Oh, I stapled the 2 pieces of paper I used.
After school I went to the staff room to give Mrs Tan the Geography project. She asked me"Did you email me, Rebecca?" I said"No, just the CD only.." I think someone emailed her but she doesn't know who it is. Then in the bus, while typing what happened that day into my handphone(so I can write it now) my bottle cap opened without me knowing and the water spilled onto my bag! There was an old woman in the bus. She wanted to get down the bus. It was very crowded with NASians and she said"Can you all move? I want to get down from here." pointing to the front door. Then someone replied that it was very crowded. The bus had already stopped and she was trying to squeeze her way to the back door. Then when she walked past a NASian, she said"Why you scold?!" He said" No no no! Not you!" At first I don't know why she said that, but later I found out. His friend said"You say"what the hell" then the woman thought you scold her." Haha. Does the woman have a guilty conscience or something? Haha! Yup, then went home. Ok bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:36 AM