On Wednesday there was assembly and the program was about International Friendship Day. There was teachers' fashion show. They wore traditional costumes from all countries including China, India, Japan, Korea, Spain and even Saudi Arabia and some others. The Indian one was Bollywood style! Haha! Mrs. Tan my Geography teacher wore Arabian clothes and threw chocolate as she walked. Then a chocolate landed on me then I took it and asked the person behind me if she wanted. Then a 1R7 boy just took it from my hand! Hmph! And he touched my hand you know! Oh yes, I was almost late, arrived in school at 8.15am! By the time I reached the hall almost 8.20 already and...Zhe Rui was earlier than me. Once anyone is later than him, there's a chance of being late because he always come just before the bell rings.
On Tuesday(I think), Mr Liu(CL teacher) was asking us what other words or phrases describe the sky n it's going to rain. Then Zhe Rui said"Ti Orh Orh."which is Hokkien for"sky is black. Haha!
Today there was DT test and I revised in the bus. During History, teacher read out our marks for the recent test. That time during the test, he told me I haven't wrote about the main factor but I didn't change anything because I didn't know how and what to do! Zhe Rui got 13/15, so good...I told him what teacher said then he asked"You never write main factor?! How much you get?" Then I said if I told him someone will hear, so haha, I didn't tell.
I forgot if it's recess or lunch break. Some people were playing with paper planes before the teacher came in. I was sitting at my desk as usual(good girl :P) and my bag was on the floor next to my desk and I'm sitting at the 2nd row from the front. Zhe Rui walked past and tripped over my bag and fumbled all the way to the front in an exaggerated way. Haha! I also don't know how he tripped, my bag was upright but people still kick it or trip over it.
I saw Cai Yan today but she didn't see me:( I recognise someone from her class, from Band too, but I don't know her name.Ok that's about it, bye!
Labels: Events/Occassions, Fashion Show

