I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D
Band practice yesterday! We played a duet called Jolly Old St. Nicholas. Ms Leong got some of us to play part A and the rest of us to play part B. Then she got just 2 people to play. She chose 3 pairs. The 3rd pair was me and Jaslyn. Actually we wanted to volunteer, but we took so long until Ms Leong chose people already, just when we were about to volunteer. Haha! But when Ms Leong called us to play, I was shivering when I was playing! Haha! Then she said "You know why I choose them?" She said it was because our pitching was good or something and we take notes. Then Larry went"Wooh! Let's give them a round of applause!" Then he started clapping and everyone started cheering and clapping too! It felt nice and awkward at the same time. And I was afraid I might go out-of-tune, but luckily I didn't:)
Today I saw Cai Yan and Cheng Heng outside the school gate while coming to school!:D I was walking to the school from the bus-stop which is to the left side of the school and they were walking from the other side. Cheng Heng was in front of Cai Yan, but I didn't say hi to him. I don't know if he saw me. Only when he turned in to the gate then I saw Cai Yan! I was looking at her for a while to make sure she was really Cai Yan, then I waved and she did the same. She asked me"You what class?" I actually heard her but I don't know why I went"Huh?" So she repeated her question and I said"1R6".
She looks so full-of-life!:) She walks with pride and doesn't slouch and her eyes are wide open! She doesn't look sleepy at all! I should learn from her!:D Her bag is nice! It's brown and small and cute! I don't know how she can bring such a small bag when mine is so big and I sometimes have to carry books in my hands. She looks so cute when she carry that bag and walk towards the school gate!:D
Ok, that's about it. Bye!

