Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Graduation Day for my seniors

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

There was Band practice today!!:D It was nice and fun, as usual. We practiced in 2C1 classroom and the desks were very vandalised:O We shifted the desks and chairs and sat in a circle. Our Standard Of Excellence books had arrived and I got mine!Yay!:D Today Ms Leong used an instrument which is something like a piano. It's called Harmony something because it can play different notes at the same time and the sound would only stop when you lift your fingers off the keys. That's one way it's different from a piano.

Today I was very clever:D I gave ALL the correct answers!:D Yay! Ms Leong played hangman with us and the words had things to do with music. The first word had something to do with the pitch. Everyone was shouting out letters but none of them were in the word. Then I said(not shout)"T". Then there were 2 Ts and Larry said I was a genius. Haha! Then after guessing for a while, there were a few letters already but no one guessed the word. Then Ms Leong said"No one can guess the word? Rebecca?" I said"Er...Intonation?" Ms Leong:"Yes! Intonation!"Haha!Yay! Then she taught a bit about it.

Then the next word. Guessing the first letter, Larry shouted"T!T!T!" then Ms Leong said"No T" then everyone stared laughing. After a while, I said"Subdivision" and it was correct!:D Ms Leong said"Why is Rebecca always the one giving the correct answers?"

Last word. She gave us the first and second letter as a clue. Again, I went"Staccato. Staccato!" And she said"Rebecca, don't say the answer." I already said it twice and yet almost everyone didn't hear me.

We played Merrily We Roll Along. Then I was pitching the notes in my head and figured that it was Mary Had A Little Lamb! The she told us it's a song that we all know.She asked what song it was and AGAIN, I said"Mary Had A Little Lamb" and it was correct!:D Wooh! Nice!

So we played that and she asked us to close our books and play it. I could memorise it already so it was no problem for me. Just then, Mabeline and Taufiq came in. Woah...Larry wasn't playing well...Then we started playing and when we finished, Ms Leong said he was playing B flat B flat B flat! Haha! My playing was fine. Then we played a few more times and while I was playing half way I realised that some of our seniors were in the room! Cai Yan, Zhi Hui, Rebekah, Yi Hui, Shir Lin...I think that's all or there were a few more. All of them got position one! Cool! Then Zi Yuan dropped his Tuba and gave Cai Yan a shock! She was standing near him. I got a shock too! And he dropped it right in front of the seniors! But didn't get scolded.

Band practice ended at 12:30pm because we had half an hour break. After Band practice, Rebekah and Cai Yan told us that they would need us to help on Graduation Day for the sec 4s which is Passing Out Parade. The sec 4 seniors would be graduating from Band on 17 May. That's so sad...My beloved senior, Section Leader and Drum Major, Cai Yan, wouldn't be in Band anymore. Cai Yan said they didn't want to trouble other CCAs and they wanted it to be a whole Band thing. So there were receptionist and ushers needed. I actually wanted to be a receptionist but I'm not, but never mind:D I'm an usher and the one who stands on the stage and holds the tray with the sec 4 seniors' Graduation Certificate!!:D Yay!

When Rebekah asked who wanted to be receptionist, she was so soft that I couldn't hear her. Then later she asked who wanted to be usher and no one volunteered. The the first person she called was none other than...me! Rebekah:"Rebecca, you want to be usher?" Me:"Ah anything, anything." Rebekah:"Can you be usher?" Me:"Can!" Ya, and I said "Can!" with the "No Problem!" tone. Ya and so she wrote my name down and I became the usher. Someone wanted Larry to be usher and Mabeline kept on saying"Go Larry." But he everything also don't want then she said"How can you disappoint me...?" Then some people went like" Oh my gosh!" and laughing like that. Haha! Then later Cai Yan asked who wanted to be the one to carry the tray with the Graduation Certs and one more to carry something else. Then no one volunteered. I volunteered. She asked me which one I wanted to carry. And I needed to think for one second so I"Huh?" and she repeated her question and I said" Graduation Cert?" Then I immediately had my name written:D Yay! We can have 2 jobs. All of us had a job and there was certain attire we had to wear. The attire was black long sleeve shirt with collar and black long pants. There is also a tie which they said we would purchase together as a Band. Then some people asked where to get the attire and they said"Buy la!" Cai Yan said"Go shopping:D" haha! She likes shopping.

After Band practice, I went for lunch then went shopping, for the attire. I found a shirt but didn't buy it first. Then went to look for the pants but all not nice, so I just bought the shirt first. Ya, so much happened during my favourite time, BAND PRACTICE!!!:D Alright, that's all. Bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:06 PM