Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Band Practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today I went for Band Practice. It wasn't as nice as last Saturday's. Today Cheng Heng taught me and he didn't teach properly xD(no offence) Cai Yan had to teach him how to teach me. Haha! He kept asking her"How to teach her?". Then Cai Yan said" You have to stand in front of her and look at her and talk!" And she also demonstrated to him. At first he didn't even look at me when he was talking and I also didn't look at him when he was talking.Haha! I don't know, I think he's shy or something, like me...Then when he talked to me, he was so soft! Cai Yan said"You want to hear her when she's playing you have to let her hear you when you're talking!"Haha! I think I'm influenced by Mabeline, I keep using"Haha".Haha! Mabeline, congrats on becoming the Tuba Section Leader and Rebekah, congrats on becoming the Assisstant Drum Major. You're also the chairman of your class and Mabeline, you're the secretary...SO GOOD!!!I'm envious!


Cai Yan asked me to join another senior again. This time I joined Yi Hui, the Trumpet senior and her junior who was previously in Trombone section but transferred because he couldn't play nice sound. Before that Cai Yan just asked me to practice myself then I just play B flat major scale again and again. This is the worse Band Practice so far. And I felt like crying because I just sat there listening to my seniors playing and do nothing...Trombone is a bit difficult, but I still love Band, Trombone and my seniors:)

When I was playing, Cheng Heng asked if I was dizzy. I was quite tired and I said yes.Then he told Cai Yan and she said very good. I don't know why. So far my favourite senior is Cai Yan and someone from Flute section said her favourite senior in the whole Band is Cai Yan! Oh ya, the flute senior is going to be the new Drum Major and the Assisstant Band major is going to be the new Band Major.

After Band Practice today I felt more tired than usual. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit sick. Yesterday I kept sneezing, I sneeze until I got sore throat! Then at night I went to see the doctor. And after that went to the bakery next door and bought peanut waffle!Haha! Influenced by Mabeline again.I told my mother about her blog and she wrote about poisonous peanut butter waffle!Haha!She said she didn't buy it because some people ate it and got stomach pain. She said it's POISONOUS!Then speaking of that, I felt like eating non-poisonous peanut butter waffle! I'm not supposed to eat it because I've got sore throat. But I still ate it anyway!:P

Correcting the mistakes I made in the last post, Cai Yan is not an SC. Now I know a lot of seniors already, but most of them don't know me.

Ngee Ann Secondary School is a nice place and Concert Band too!Er...don't know what to write already.Bye!
PS: Seniors,do drop by if you're free! And those who already came, do drop by again!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:00 PM