♫♪我接着写,把永远爱你写进诗的结尾 ♥
Long time no see! :) I changed blog background though I liked the previous one, because the words were hard to see. Anyway, this one the words are small too, had to ask Carine to help me increase the font size. Then we realised this stupid thing has a huge mistake, which is the Jay Chou picture is not in the blogskin code -.- So she's gonna help me put another Jay picture here soon ^_^
Last Friday 3 June I went back to band! :D After lesson ended at 12:30 I went for lunch with Amanda at Tampines One! ^_^ Then we went to buy birthday present. I still need to buy one present for one VIP...don't know what to get him and where to get it :( We reached band at 3pm. Today was sectionals as usual on Fridays. Mr Wong came, he thought my O Levels over already -.- I played the new songs... and I played Hui Shi's tuba! Hehe, I played 菊花台 ^_^ I also tried to play 蒲公英的约定 & 想你就写信 on my trombone Darling :) I let Hui Shi play my trombone too, under my supervision of course :D Today was fun! Except my other best friend didn't come... :(
I hate gossips. But my best friend can ignore those gossip and continue to be my best friend, that's what makes him special and all the more my best friend ♥ Meeting you is my fortune ^_^
I've been messaging Amanda everyday since I downloaded some free messaging app on my phone :D My best friend who loves me more than anyone else since sec 1 ^_^ ♥
*原来感觉是如此亲近*

