♫♪我接着写,把永远爱你写进诗的结尾 ♥
Hello! Don't know who I'm writing for, but anyway, start off happily. But I'm not totally happy these days... 如果不想读这个长 post 那就请你看下面的《晴天》,是给你的……
Prom is in planning now and will be in November between the end of O Levels and my birthday... How sad, we have 2 friends not joining us for prom...both are my friends...guy friends, and I don't have many guy friends you know... Looking forward and not looking forward to prom at the same time. Yes because it's once in a lifetime and I know it'll be fun :) No because I know I'll be missing people and thinking of how I'll miss people then :'(
For now, I feel like I'm gonna screw up my O Levels and go to some non-reputable JC with a bronze band AGAIN. (This SYF was tough for JC standards too) I don't wanna go through the shit emo for another 2 years. My subjects are all lousy, but most importantly I have not found my motivation for most of the subjects... If only I was as motivated, enthusiastic & interested in all subjects like I am for Chinese... :) (I've really changed a lot... I never used to love Chinese this much!) Gosh I really don't want to but I find myself wallowing in self-pity and helplessness. I'm lagging behind so much for A Math, and I'm not memorising even half of the 几十个 formulae in the dreaded book. For Bio, I can't even remember as well as humanities, all the funny names and processes which involve a whole lot of sequence...and for exam application questions, I can't think out of the box -.-
Now over to non-academic stuff which I like more and feel more attached to... I miss my juniors damn much!!! It's been a long time and only recently Amanda spam on my facebook again, haha! :) I miss that, I miss her :( Zijian's reducing his posts on facebook, he's on to more wei bo now I notice after I put my wei bo on facebook. He's got all his China friends, I only have 2 on wei bo... :( Anyway, miss him too! He's not like Amanda, won't sms me or write on my facebook and reply me...nothing to write on his page either... I want lunch with Amanda again! Or breakfast... I've had 2 lunch and 1 dinner with her, no breakfast yet :D And my Hui Shi "boyfriend"! Are you cheating on me? XD haha! I wanna go back to band in June, hopefully saying I'm likely to get that A1 for my Chinese O Level, which is 30 May :O
Recently have had many people post on my facebook, haha. The same stuff, like and I'll tell you: You're cool/pretty/cute, I like/love/hate you, whatever all those, haha. Some I get are quite surprising :P Don't regret making facebook though I didn't want it at first, helped me be closer to my fav juniors! ^_^ So much so that I got myself a 大弟弟 and a Panda reserve owner ^_^
Hmm... I find myself changing a lot but I don't exactly know how...for better or for worse... What you think? (Eh who am I talking to?? Nobody...?) I'm feeling very emo also!!! Why can't the people I like stay?! Why is it that all the people who will leave one day are the ones I like?! Why is it that I happen to like the people who will leave?! :'( !!! Not 1, not 2, but 3! Even 1 is more than enough to make me emo :( It's rare for me to like these people yet fate is so unfair and cruel! D': 我会想念你们,绝对不会忘记你们的……
*你会等待还是离开?故事的最后你好像说了拜拜*
*I hope fate will bring us together again, I hope to see you in future. I hope with all my heart that it won't be bye bye but it will be 再见*
再见
Hello! Don't know who I'm writing for, but anyway, start off happily. But I'm not totally happy these days... 如果不想读这个长 post 那就请你看下面的《晴天》,是给你的……
Prom is in planning now and will be in November between the end of O Levels and my birthday... How sad, we have 2 friends not joining us for prom...both are my friends...guy friends, and I don't have many guy friends you know... Looking forward and not looking forward to prom at the same time. Yes because it's once in a lifetime and I know it'll be fun :) No because I know I'll be missing people and thinking of how I'll miss people then :'(
For now, I feel like I'm gonna screw up my O Levels and go to some non-reputable JC with a bronze band AGAIN. (This SYF was tough for JC standards too) I don't wanna go through the shit emo for another 2 years. My subjects are all lousy, but most importantly I have not found my motivation for most of the subjects... If only I was as motivated, enthusiastic & interested in all subjects like I am for Chinese... :) (I've really changed a lot... I never used to love Chinese this much!) Gosh I really don't want to but I find myself wallowing in self-pity and helplessness. I'm lagging behind so much for A Math, and I'm not memorising even half of the 几十个 formulae in the dreaded book. For Bio, I can't even remember as well as humanities, all the funny names and processes which involve a whole lot of sequence...and for exam application questions, I can't think out of the box -.-
Now over to non-academic stuff which I like more and feel more attached to... I miss my juniors damn much!!! It's been a long time and only recently Amanda spam on my facebook again, haha! :) I miss that, I miss her :( Zijian's reducing his posts on facebook, he's on to more wei bo now I notice after I put my wei bo on facebook. He's got all his China friends, I only have 2 on wei bo... :( Anyway, miss him too! He's not like Amanda, won't sms me or write on my facebook and reply me...nothing to write on his page either... I want lunch with Amanda again! Or breakfast... I've had 2 lunch and 1 dinner with her, no breakfast yet :D And my Hui Shi "boyfriend"! Are you cheating on me? XD haha! I wanna go back to band in June, hopefully saying I'm likely to get that A1 for my Chinese O Level, which is 30 May :O
Recently have had many people post on my facebook, haha. The same stuff, like and I'll tell you: You're cool/pretty/cute, I like/love/hate you, whatever all those, haha. Some I get are quite surprising :P Don't regret making facebook though I didn't want it at first, helped me be closer to my fav juniors! ^_^ So much so that I got myself a 大弟弟 and a Panda reserve owner ^_^
Hmm... I find myself changing a lot but I don't exactly know how...for better or for worse... What you think? (Eh who am I talking to?? Nobody...?) I'm feeling very emo also!!! Why can't the people I like stay?! Why is it that all the people who will leave one day are the ones I like?! Why is it that I happen to like the people who will leave?! :'( !!! Not 1, not 2, but 3! Even 1 is more than enough to make me emo :( It's rare for me to like these people yet fate is so unfair and cruel! D': 我会想念你们,绝对不会忘记你们的……
*你会等待还是离开?故事的最后你好像说了拜拜*
*I hope fate will bring us together again, I hope to see you in future. I hope with all my heart that it won't be bye bye but it will be 再见*
再见
Labels: Feelings/Emotions, Jay Chou, songs

