I'm officially graduated from Band now... SYF last Tuesday was emotionless for me because I already exhausted myself from crying too much 2 years ago, and last year. This SYF I could laugh, ha... big contrast from 2 years ago. Of course right? 2 years ago we had it worse than now, so obviously the impact is less now. I totally had no feeling when I heard the results.
Having said that, I'm more sad about leaving than the results. 我舍不得 juniors... Zijian, Amanda, Hui Shi...
Especially Amanda because she's the first junior I ever had who ♥ me so much...
Zijian because I haven't had lunch with him yet, haven't had at least one photo with him yet, and only had 3 months with him... Happy 3rd month by the way, I stepped down on your 3rd month :(
Exactly. The Investiture was on 15 April, but I didn't go because the handing over of CCA flag part was removed and I didn't want to go as a guest because I'd have to stay in school for hours.
And Hui Shi "boyfriend" because she was one of the first juniors I got close to :)
All are my favourite juniors, and of course Carine & Stacia since the HK band trip I'll never forget :)
I am going to miss you all SO much now... I will come back in June before my Chinese O Levels to see how my dears are doing. I wish I had more time with them. Why does someone always have to leave too soon? Last time it was my seniors, now it's me who has to graduate when I've only just found the people who return my ♥ ... I have no regrets because it's not me who made the time so little. I treasured my time with them, but pity the time was short. I'll go back to have more time with them, it's a promise. When I go back, I want to hear them play, have lunch with them, and have photos with them (hopefully in band uniform) :)
To all my dears, I ♥ you!!! ^_^
Labels: Band, Graduation, Juniors

