大家好!新年快乐!祝你们天天神采奕奕,万事如意,学业进步,心想事成,福寿全归,身体健康,天天开心!^_^ 爱你们哦!♥
I wanted to write on 初一 but I didn't know I had to leave so early to M'sia... -.- I just went to my grandparents house for a while then left already so I had no time to write :( I wanted to stay up after midnight on CNY eve but after seeing JAY CHOU sing 兰亭序 on CCTV 4 春节联欢晚会 live from CHINA (he only appeared at 10:30pm) I was tired already. When I woke up on 初一 I had messages from Darryl and Hui Shi my favourite junior! ^_^ I sent out messages once I was awake, but some of my favourite people didn't reply me :( And they all happen to be of Chinese nationality -.- Jay Chou is dominating the papers! Before the China performance, a photo of his rehearsal was out in the papers on CNY eve. Then after his performance, it was out in Chinese papers on 初一 (I saw it in M'sia). COOL! :D And he's been appearing in Straights Times Life too ^_^

He's not even the Green Hornet but look how much they love him ^_^ He takes up the whole cover in Korea, and the Western loser 无影无踪.
The time in M'sia was totally BORING. On 初一 I slept past midnight. I waited for the reply that never came. On 初二 I was so bored I started transposing Jay Chou's 回到过去 for trombone score. I just used a phone and a pencil ^_^ I used my phone to play the song, then I used the piano app on my phone to play out the melody, and from there I transpose the notes to concert B flat major scale (because piano scale is not trombone scale which is also concert scale). For example, the "do" on piano is C, but "do" in concert and trombone scale is B flat. It's quite easy. I took an hour and now I'm just waiting to play it ^_^ 初三 finally went home! That's 3 days wasted doing nothing! Brought a bit of homework but still have a bloody load to do and tests to study for -.- 不甘愿。
And yesterday I watched True Legend on mio tv. Jay Chou so cool! It's just a guest appearance but he's part so cool and I like his outfit too ^_^
*也许爱在梦的另一端 无法存活在真实的空间 想回到过去 试着抱你在怀里*




