♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
22 Jan 2011:
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY XUE QI! :D
Hello! Yesterday was Xue Qi's birthday! :D Me and Jaslyn were finishing her present in the morning before band :D Got band practice and marching! Yay! I love marching, but not with the main band. But yesterday's marching was fun again! :D To me XD
For band practice we went through the SYF pieces and March Together. 2 years ago we used that piece but switched to Mickey Mouse March in the end, so I remember the piece until part B :O Not bad eh? But Mr Yu said we have to memorise till the second ending, which is after part C ._. At least I've memorised 1/3 of it :D
Then marching started late, since it's on the last hour now -.- Only half an hour but this half an hour was productive for my 2 students! ^_^ Taufiq came to help me teach Zi Jian and Hui Shi, yay! Omg, Zi Jian is fast! He can remember commands I taught last week and he can turn properly already! Hui Shi jia you! Don't lose out to him! I have the best student in marching now, heheh! But ZJ very act cute eh (to me), haha! I think ZJ will be the best in marching ^_^ Yay! But he said "It's not really fun" haha! XP

