♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! 好久不见,你还好吗?Today there band practice resume! :D Damned juniors took the slide oil and both didn't come -.- So I used slide cream with the spray (I changed the water Mr Yu!) which is even better, haha!
We have the SYF Set piece, Memories of Friendship. I accidentally took 1st trombone score and read it and only realised I took wrong one after the break, just before we started on it -.- 我还挂念着 1st trombone 嘛……But it's surprising, the 1st trombone score is easier to sight read than 3rd trombone, because the faster notes have positions close to each other, 3rd trombone has to move more. There are 2 parts where trombone has melody. It's a nice song with a "very Japanese" melody as Mr Yu said. Well, it's written by Satoshi Yagisawa. The song is mostly crotchets for trombone. It's actually a bit... easy, but I dare not boast because my sound is still yucky, corrupted by braces. Damn it, next appointment is in January eh, and SYF's in APRIL! After that the next appointment's probably MARCH. Even if I take out, it's too close to SYF and it'll be even worse than with braces. Ya anyway, we also played Celebration and Song once today, ew.
Just now I was busy finishing writing Chinese story. I'm gonna hand write it on nice paper or decorate my paper! :D I wrote a story called 学长的学妹,很明显我写的是谁吧。I took extra care 把他描写得很好哦!
*岸边的丘陵崎岖不平浪入侵 我却很专心分辨得出你的声音*

