♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Taken from Carine's blog :)
A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Emo? But if I wasn't emo then I wouldn't have an emo partner, my awesome China :D
A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.

Genting International Convention Centre. Band Competition in Sec 1! ^_^
Favourite superhero and why.
超人 Jay! :D Peer influence, not by my friends though, obviously. I'm not influenced by friends.
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Person: My favourite 学长 ^_^ I'm not putting his picture here, later you get jealous.
Thing:
Taken from Carine's blog :)
A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Emo? But if I wasn't emo then I wouldn't have an emo partner, my awesome China :D
A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Genting International Convention Centre. Band Competition in Sec 1! ^_^
Favourite superhero and why.
超人 Jay! :D Peer influence, not by my friends though, obviously. I'm not influenced by friends.
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Person: My favourite 学长 ^_^ I'm not putting his picture here, later you get jealous.
Thing:
:D The ♥
is for our trombones, not us. Don't the trombones just look so sweet? ^_^
Short term goals for this month and why.
Improve trombone playing and sight reading for NCO Camp and Winter Band Festival :)
is for our trombones, not us. Don't the trombones just look so sweet? ^_^
Short term goals for this month and why.
Improve trombone playing and sight reading for NCO Camp and Winter Band Festival :)
Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
...nothing.
Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
Happy: Jay songs
Sad: Jay songs
Bored: Jay songs
Hyped: Jay songs
Mad: Jay songs
A picture of you and your friends.
No, the background's not nice. I only have 1, unless you mean whole band photo.
How you found out about blogger and why you made one.
Answer to first part: stupid question. Second part: for fun and to let you know how I feel :)
A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Nobody :D I want nobody, nobody but you! :D
Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
Ever occurred to you that I don't have one? Why would I want an ipod when I have a phone?
A picture of yourself.
No.
...nothing.
Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
Happy: Jay songs
Sad: Jay songs
Bored: Jay songs
Hyped: Jay songs
Mad: Jay songs
A picture of you and your friends.
No, the background's not nice. I only have 1, unless you mean whole band photo.
How you found out about blogger and why you made one.
Answer to first part: stupid question. Second part: for fun and to let you know how I feel :)
A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Nobody :D I want nobody, nobody but you! :D
Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
Ever occurred to you that I don't have one? Why would I want an ipod when I have a phone?
A picture of yourself.
No.
Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
More than one person, come to think of it.
1: Kevin my most beloved 学长! ^_^ I would like to be tall. I would like to play trombone nicely!!! And I love his Chinese accent and he's smart. I love his grades too! Oh, and I'd really like to have a junior who loves me :D
2: Cui Yi. I love his Chinese and English accent, so cool! :D I'd really like to be good in Chinese!! I wonder what it'd be like to be with good friends all the time. I wonder what it'd be like to have a lot of people like even though not friendly, not fair, haha.
3: Chen Hua, China :D I love his Chinese accent. (You see this reason appears in all 3, haha. They're all Chinese) His best friend is Kevin and his grades also rocks. And I want to go to China!
4. Jay Chou. I like his songs.
5. Sarah. I wonder how she studies.
Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Trombone and school, you understand?
Nicknames you have and why you have them.
Don't have now. Last time I used to have a friend in primary school, called each other "mango pudding" and "apple strudel" interchangeably. For fun, we talked about it once, haha.
Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
???
A picture of something that makes you happy.
.jpg)
What makes you different from everyone else.
I'm emo? I like Taiwanese and Chinese people and stuff. I love Trombone more than books. I love seniors more than classmates obviously.
Something you crave for a lot.
冰糖葫芦 and China.
What I would find in your bag.
Why would you be digging in my bag? Anyway, NCO Camp Band Major scores, pencil and highlighter for scores...
In this past month, what have you learned.
Hmm... you're smarter than me. I've always known that. I'm talking to someone in particular by the way, why would I think everyone is smarter than me? -.-
The meaning behind your blogger name.
What's a blogger name? Which one? The Shi Ying** Trombonist ah? Obvious right? :)
More than one person, come to think of it.
1: Kevin my most beloved 学长! ^_^ I would like to be tall. I would like to play trombone nicely!!! And I love his Chinese accent and he's smart. I love his grades too! Oh, and I'd really like to have a junior who loves me :D
2: Cui Yi. I love his Chinese and English accent, so cool! :D I'd really like to be good in Chinese!! I wonder what it'd be like to be with good friends all the time. I wonder what it'd be like to have a lot of people like even though not friendly, not fair, haha.
3: Chen Hua, China :D I love his Chinese accent. (You see this reason appears in all 3, haha. They're all Chinese) His best friend is Kevin and his grades also rocks. And I want to go to China!
4. Jay Chou. I like his songs.
5. Sarah. I wonder how she studies.
Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Trombone and school, you understand?
Nicknames you have and why you have them.
Don't have now. Last time I used to have a friend in primary school, called each other "mango pudding" and "apple strudel" interchangeably. For fun, we talked about it once, haha.
Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
???
A picture of something that makes you happy.
.jpg)
What makes you different from everyone else.
I'm emo? I like Taiwanese and Chinese people and stuff. I love Trombone more than books. I love seniors more than classmates obviously.
Something you crave for a lot.
冰糖葫芦 and China.
What I would find in your bag.
Why would you be digging in my bag? Anyway, NCO Camp Band Major scores, pencil and highlighter for scores...
In this past month, what have you learned.
Hmm... you're smarter than me. I've always known that. I'm talking to someone in particular by the way, why would I think everyone is smarter than me? -.-
The meaning behind your blogger name.
What's a blogger name? Which one? The Shi Ying** Trombonist ah? Obvious right? :)


.jpg)