♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! :) Monday sectionals was 2 hours only. But of course it can't be 2 hours exactly. It was less than 1h30min definitely. DC didn't come, Benjamin seemed emo :( So I didn't disturb him until we play Can You Feel The Love Tonight together. But we just started then the brasses wanna have brass combined -.- So brass combined on Circle of Life it is! No conductor, because Dion's going overseas! So he wanna practice more :) No conductor = all over the place, but still manageable! Luckily! Then we went back to the room to whole band combine. Thank you Serene for the textbooks! ^_^
Tuesday, also band practice but combined. Mr Yu came today! I miss him, haha! DC also came today (but I don't miss him, haha), but the more the merrier anyway :) Juniors can be as good as seniors! ^_^ I noticed he likes to touch the trombone all over -.- Haha! Must polish off the fingerprints ah! Practice progresses very slowly... Compared to the NCO Band of course. Songs like Circle Of Life and Can You Feel The Love Tonight, simple one page songs, Mr Kajiyama will only spend 10min... Not 1h... because he doesn't go into detail and tell every section how to play. Just some melody and important non-melody. The rest... settle it yourself. Anyway, after band practice we had to go for the HK trip briefing which we're late -.- Jaslyn & I bought and are sharing a HK SIM card... ^_^
Today also combined practice and we used the music room. Whoo! So spacious but not well-lit. I used the new polishing cloth that comes in my Taiwan case. It's cool, 10x finer than silk and 100% washable, made in Taiwan ^_^ When I take out polishing cloth, I keep polishing throughout the whole practice ^_^ We practiced Celebration and Song and It's A Small World. Then we packed up and rush out because the school wanna shut the shutters at 11.15! :O
Today Chen Hua is going to China! :D Enjoy your trip, stay safe and (most of all XD) miss me... Bye! :)

