Super Junior M sings Chinese songs! Recently I followed some Super Junior twitters because... I keep seeing retweets of them from Aisyah. Also because I don't have much to read given I followed about 10 people only. Then I searched wikipedia on SJ. Super Junior M is a sub group of SJ targeted at Chinese market, haha. Cool! I listened to Super Girl while doing my bio quiz just now. Han Geng starring, haha. Probably because he's the only Chinese in SJ. SJM has 2 other Chinese; Zhou Mi and Henry but they're not in SJ, they're only in SJM. But Han Geng left SJ :( Damn the SM entertainment, dare to bully Han Geng and Choi Si Won. If you just go search any search engine on "SM entertainment, Han Geng, Si Won and violation of human rights" I bet you can find what they did to HG and SW... Grrr...! Oh and by the way, Han Geng is Han Kyung! :O Haha I didn't know that...
Super Girl by Super Junior :) Han Geng is the one in front at the start, with the Chinese face haha. It sounds like a Korean song though... wonder if the 4 Koreans actually speak Chinese...
Labels: songs, Super Junior

