Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hello! Band today, no marching. We were just about to get started when Mr Yeo and Mr Yu came together and said it was raining. Actually, it was stopping, drizzling very slightly only. So we went up and practiced. I think I was happy to see them again! :) How long have we had the exam break? This time I didn't count... so I'll do it now... 3 weeks no practice, 1 Aug till 19 Aug. Today NO alumni came, even Taufiq... Jonathan didn't come :( Suky of course didn't also, she's on holiday in China! I want to go to China again... well HK's part of China and we're going this year :) Mr Yeo started off with some dynamic and tempo training. At first our dynamic range was very small, then after he tell us, it got better, but still not his range of 1 to 10. I cannot cover that range now... :( Then later got one rhythm with semiquavers, I mixed up the rhythm :s

We had a new piece today, Mamma Mia. It's different from the one we had before, those were "Highlights from the musical Mamma Mia!" this is just Mamma Mia, but the special thing is it's arranged by Mr Yeo for us I suppose. Quite easy but one part with high D, no energy. So irritating, so easy yet I can't play. ARGH...!!! My braces 11 months already, grr! Who knows, I might have deproved until even after I take it off, I'll still sound like a Sec 1. And another thing I'm not happy is Ding Cong hasn't surpassed me yet. At this rate I'm going, I'm maybe never gonna be as good as Kevin next year! -.- Anyway, Mamma Mia has trombone melody :) Our next performance is on 2 Sep, actually was supposed to be 22 Sep (which is Mid-Autumn Festival) but I don't know why it changed, maybe because of the festival. The Music In The City performance is same as last year, at Ngee Ann City but this time we'll only have to play one time, and we'll be wearing school uniform with tie, because our new uniform won't be done yet. After playing Mamma Mia, we played Nobody. Then we had a break from 9.30-10am. I heard my juniors playing some other song which is obviously not a band piece, if not they won't play it. It's probably some... really a song, not a piece, like those kind of pop song or whatever. It's good to see that they're playing by ear :) I did that with Jay Chou's 菊花台 in Sec 1 too :) It's good for them :)

After break, we split into woodwinds with Mr Yeo and brass & percussion with Mr Yu! :) Mr Yu went through the same 2 songs with us. Nobody was lousy, I mean the song, haha. People cannot count... anyhow come in, all not together, sounds yucky. Haiz... But! One thing I'm happy about again, my section reads the rhythm carefully! ^_^ trumpets played one part of Nobody wrongly, 2 notes only but obvious already. it's 1, half count, they played half, 1 count. Then before that we played that melody (chorus) correctly so Mr Yu said he's proud of his Trombones and ask us play again! ^_^ but the sound not nice :x my sound not nice also... :( and he also said that... At 11+ we combined the whole band on the 2 pieces and Procession to Peace. Not enough time for all new pieces, so use PTP again. We'll also be playing Tequila and Rockin' To The Rhymes, the grade 1 song which is a medley of children songs, haha. It's been a long time since I took attendance... Bye! :)

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:01 PM