Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, June 21, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hello, Band practice today. Mr Yeo came and when he saw some people not here, he gave a long lecture. But out of all he said, the one with most impact on me is when he asked everyone individually if they were ready for NBC, starting with the 2 majors, starting with me, and I said no but she said yes. No one would ever know why I said no. I'm not like the rest who are obviously not ready because they slack. But having to say no without explaining in front of the whole band spoilt my reputation as a Band Major, but more importantly my reputation as a hardworking trombonist (if anyone even knows that now that I'm different). Most importantly, it gives people the misconception that I'm like one of them, not them the band, but them the ones that we don't want. No one will know why I said I'm not ready, unless they know me, and I mean really know me... But who actually does? I will not be ready even until 10 July the competition day, and I will have to compete, unready...

We didn't practice any of the competition pieces today, because 'so many of us were not here'. So Mr Yeo made us play some scales then 10min break till 10am. Then he gave us a simple piece by JS Bach! Only 1st and 2nd trombone so both of them took 2nd. 1 1st 2 2nd haha. But the parts quite similar, more similar than other songs. And suddenly during practice a song started playing on the speakers. HAHA! Damn funny, we were all like ??? We kept hearing "You're all I ever wanted" and whenever they hear this or some high pitch part they'll laugh, haha! (I just found that song, it's I'll See It Through by Texas, took me quite some time to find. Omg! It's a lady singer! I thought it was a guy!) So the entire day was on that JS Bach but we didn't finish it. After band someone came to brief us on the Hong Kong Winter Band Festival which we may participate in in December. It was longer than expected.

I arranged to meet my Chinese group at 12.30, then changed to 1pm as I thought it would take 30min. But it ended at almost 1pm. Emeline was downstairs at the cafe, so Xue Qi, Emeline and I went for lunch together where XQ and I got the same thing again. After that Liam and Francoise came and after a while we took bus 8 to Francoise's house. His maid and grandmother were in. His room was too small to do project on the floor so we did it in the hall. His maid called him into the room and I thought he was gonna get scolded for bringing us in without telling them first. When he came out I asked and he said "No la, she just ask me if I want drinks" All of us were like ??? Haha! I don't know what time we started but at 5+ Emeline said she had dental appointment at 6. So she left at almost 6 and Liam shortly after. Our project's on JJ Lin but we kept mixing him up with Jay Chou. I think because I started it first, and request to play his song on youtube on the laptop, haha. I stayed till 7pm! Omg! I didn't know how to go to the bus stop so Francoise sent me there. He had tuition at 7.30pm and hadn't had dinner yet and when we were downstairs it was 7.15pm :O Sorry Francoise! :( And thanks :) I reached home at 8pm, bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:17 PM