♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Saw this quiz on Si Hui's blog.
SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1) Pooh bear from my 3 seniors
2) New basketball
3) Pooh bear from Jas & XQ
4) Bear bear from Germaine
5) Birthday cards from seniors
6) Study table
7) Cupboard
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone?
I like a lot of people
2. Does Someone Like You?
My friends
3. Last Kiss?
No
4. Been Lead On?
Don't understand, but definitely no whatever it means
5. Been Cheated On?
No
6. Want A Relationship?
No
7. Wanna Get Married?
Don't know
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1) Trombone
2) Band
3) People
4) Food & water
5) Love
6) Music
7) Feelings
SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1) Trombone
2) Band
3) My emo partner
4) My seniors
5) School and homework and what I'm missing out on today (I'm absent)
6) 3R1
7) When I'm gonna remove the metal in my mouth so I can give trombone my fullest again
SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU:
1. Believe In God?
Don't know
2. Had A Dream Come True?
Yes, more than 1 :)
3. Read The Newspaper?
Yes
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday?
No
5. Have A Best Friend?
No, it's not a person. You know.
6. Take A Bath Daily?
Yes
7. Wish On Stars?
No
SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER :
1. Fallen In Love?
With Trombone
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex?
Duh, you never kissed your mother before is it? Haha!
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF?
No
4. Been To A Bonfire?
No
5. Ran Away From Home?
No
6. Played Strip Poker?
No. What the heck is that? Haha
7. Pulled An All Nighter?
No. What in the world is that?
SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU :
1. Cried?
No
2. Had Fun?
No
3. Been Kissed?
No
4. Felt Stupid?
No
5. Talked To An Ex?
Don't have la, duh.
6. Missed Someone?
Yeah
7. Listened To Music?
Yes, now on Chen Hua's blog with Chinese music :)
RED : ANGER.
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone?
Of course, more than one
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst Temper?
The youngest one. ME
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone?
Yes
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry?
No la
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell?
No preference, whichever I feel like
ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You?
Sadly, no
2. Are You Easily Excited?
Er... depends on what matters... yeah. Some yes, some no
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To?
Temasek Junior College Symphonic Band concert in which my Darryl Kor Kor's performing! :D
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought?
Don't know, maybe what I'm gonna do with all that money
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now?
My Band improves or my studies improve
YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY.
1. Full Name:
2. What’s Your Main Goal In Life?
Finish my studies and something else
3. Do You Want To Have Children?
No
4. How Do You Want To Die?
Of old age in sleep, that's the best way, the most fortunate and painless
BLUE : SADNESS.
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried?
In front of Kevin
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now?
Band
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way?
I emo
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours?
No
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do?
Emo la!
PINK : LOVE.
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Ur Friends?
No
2. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
Hmm... I think so
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her?
NA
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
If I said yes you'll believe? No
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soul Mate?
No
The end :) Tag my blog ok? If no one read I'll stop.

