I Have A Dream
I have a dream, a dream that one day, the band will be united as one, and every band member will work towards a common goal. We will be one of the best secondary school bands in Singapore, and be admired and respected by others. I have a dream, that bands all over Singapore will look up to us as a role model. The hearts of all audience will be touched by our music after hearing us play for the first time. There will be no one slacking, everyone will be working together. We will be happy, and the band will be full of love. The only tears we will shed, will be tears of joy after every accomplishment. I have a dream that our band will be a place where we have a sense of belonging, where we will live our lives to the fullest. We will look forward to every practice where we will work hard, play hard and have fun as one band. I have a dream that we will always be: One Band One Sound, and I know that that dream will be reality one day. I have a dream, and I will wake up from it and find that it has come true.
Labels: Band

