And I'm the new Band Major of NAS Concert Band now :) Yesterday was my step up day, and Games Day too. So boring I didn't play anything -.- Then after that band practice. At the end of practice I go in front and take announce, and advertise Hansel's concert for him even though he's there, haha. Not a very good first day as Band Major. Why is Chen Hua the only one who wants to respect me as a new person? Even my senior's not supporting me... But I know Suky supports me :D Too bad she didn't come today :( Actually I think I only blog for Suky because she's the only one who reads every week right? Someone who promised to read my blog doesn't seem to be reading :( I have a diary by the way, that's why I didn't blog about the previous few practices. No time, so much homework, everyday go back to school -.- Bye bye.
Band Major of NAS Band signing off!
Labels: Band

