Haiya... I have been sick since yesterday. Got fever, sore throat, cough... So I missed my A Maths re-test and Bio test yesterday and my Chem test today. Now I have to take 2 re-test and a re-re-test -.- And I'm missing band today! Now is 4 something, band's going on now. The Sec 1s come today. I think they're showing them the individual instruments-play some short music. I wonder who's playing... Or maybe they're only doing the tests today, like when I was Sec 1 we had to tell if a note is higher or lower than the 1st one. What are they doing now?! It starts at 2.30pm, Kevin will come late cos got lesson. Are they trying instruments today?! OMG if they are, is my Trombone ok? Which trombone did they take for the Sec 1s to try? :O OMG 我不放心 I'll go SMS them now. Bye!
Labels: Band, Unwell/Injuries

