Sorry for not going to your concert today, Suky. I really didn't want to miss your solo and everything. But I only returned yesterday and no one told me anything, and I also don't know how to go. Sorry...
I came back yesterday, and couldn't sleep until 4am today, and woke up at 3pm. Her concert's at 3.30pm. I asked Rebekah (Suky told me to) and she said no one was going. I am freaking disappointed with Band, especially Trombone Section. And Jaslyn. Suky came back to help us on the 10 Dec practice. She loves Band. Can't they at least appreciate her and SHOW IT?! I don't think they even appreciate her coming back. I asked my juniors to go for her concert before I left Singapore. Then Kevin, didn't come on the day Suky came for some unknown reason. Xue Qi went to Malaysia so she couldn't go, so Jaslyn also cannot go. Wtf. And the rest of them, go for other concerts of people they don't even know, their own senior's concert, got solo even, refuse to go. Tsk, I'm damn pissed off. Don't come too near me, I'll bark at you if you're one of them.
Labels: Feelings/Emotions

