Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, November 6, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫


The song I heard in Taiwan last year. I took so long to find it. I only found it during exam period this year, which is October. I didn't think I would really find it. To think I remembered the colour of the background, the singer's dress (white), some lyrics (it's in Chinese) and the tune. Haha, yay! :D

On Wednesday at the dental appointment, I put rubber band on the braces :( Read from Cai Yan's blog she just put a few days ago, then now I also have to put. At least not as painful as hers.

Band practice today. With the rubber band in my mouth. No difference actually. No Sec 3s again today. We started at 11 and Mr Yu came a few minutes past 11. Quite early, given they're always late. I'm quite curious to know, why are conductors always so busy? Anyway, we did warm ups then Big Bands Play Folk Songs. After a while, Mr Yu said it's sectionals. It was about 11.40am, he said 45min which should end at 12.25pm but we ended later than that. Like what Mr Yu advised last time, I played together with them today, but only a bit, but better than last time, never at all. Nothing much, usual stuff la. When Mr Yu came to our section I was like "I don't know how to teach this one (Benjamin)!" Then he ask me to sit down first, as I was standing in front of them. He asked him to write down the counts for the parts that he doesn't know. No pencil, so I lent, never told them they need to have pencil in the file. Oops. There's a whole lot of parts he doesn't know. Mr Yu told him to memorise all the positions of every note. It occurred to me, he hasn't even memorised all the positions of every note by now?! What the?! That's like for people in February la! In February in Sec 1 I think I already memorised every position for every note from low E natural to high F, which is every note in the book, which is what every band member is supposed to do right? Then again, if he doesn't know position, he should know note values right? He reminds me of that Jia Hao who was the blur Sec 1 who quit band. Probably couldn't stand it that he doesn't know what's going on. Surprising that Benjamin stayed ah, he's not much better. How can anyone stand it when they can't do something properly in a CCA? Isn't it irritating (for themselves as well as other people)? At 12+ I left them on their own while I go practise my own. Then I went to the store room to oil my slide, only the centre part, cos only that part is stiff. Then the woodwinds came out from the music room. Then Mr Yeo also came out, I was thinking "He's here? When did he even come?" In the end, sectionals was until 1pm. That's 1h 15min, 45min + 30min. After Big Bands Play Folk Songs, we did Procession to Peace. That's when Mr Yeo asked us to play 3 bars before part D. Then came to Trombones, 3 trombone, then 2nd trombone. Argh, sucky sound. For 3rd trombones, he asked Ding Cong to hold a pencil between his teeth and make it straight. Then he play with his mouth in that position. Actually before that, he asked if they have pencils. DC must have took one and put it in when I didn't notice. Benjamin doesn't have one, so I lent him mine. Then he said he doesn't want them to write anything and "You might wanna take back your pencil" So I did. Then he asked DC to do that, I was like..... Then he said "Since you don't have a pencil, I'm not gonna ask you to bite other people's pencil" Haha! Mr Yeo asked Mr Yu to work on my juniors. So Mr Yu said he'd do one by one, in the end only do one. Then I play, and Mr Yeo asked if I wanna do the pencil thing, I shook my head. Phew, at least I had a choice. He said my teeth have to be aligned so I won't get that sound. But instead I moved my lower jaw back and it was better. Apparently with braces, aligning the teeth will be worse than disaligned. I know that by now. It's irritating, because the low notes and high notes have to have very different embouchure. The low notes, like that D Mr Yeo was unsatisfied with, are harder to make a nice sound than notes like G. We ended at 2.35 today. Oh ya, some Sec 3s who don't take HMT came at 1.30 or so, which is when the HMT starts. They finished at 12.30. Benjamin said "Today I wash bowl ah" I don't know if he was asking or volunteering. I said DC wash. He asked Benjamin how to wash. (Why they don't know how to wash bowl?) But I didn't think he argued or anything of the sort. When I told him later "You wash bowl ah?" He just said ok. It's obvious which is more guai right? Haha. Bye!

What kind of practice time is this, set by which selfish teacher?! 11-2.30pm. People don't need to have lunch? -.-

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:06 PM