Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice yesterday. Starts at 9, but there's no Sec 3s, only lower sec because they're having lesson. So until 9.30 when Mr Yeo came, we just did our own things. At first it's very quiet. Haha, funny thing is Benjamin told me later he got dental appointment at 9.50am. I was like "You going to put braces ah?" and I was thinking "Wow, I also have my dental appointment today after practice". But his is the one at the dental bus that the school arranges for all the Sec 1s. Did you know the car plate number starts with TRB? Haha! I noticed that at Values Champion training. Which vehicle in Singapore starts with TRB and not S?! Anyway, today we did Big Bands Play Folk Songs only, no Procession to Peace or anything else. Mr Yu came a while after Mr Yeo did. Mr Yeo gave out some warm up score that he arranged himself. :O He gave every section a set first. But he said the person who photocopied made a mess so he just passed us all the pages and asked us to take out 12 pages and pass back the extras. He told me to take 2 so after I took 2 I asked if I can take for Kevin. He said ok. Then he asked "Who's Kevin?" (Shouldn't he ask first?) "Cheng Heng" "Huh?" I pointed at his seat. "Oh! CHENG HENG!" You said Kevin and I was like, who the hell is that?!" -.- So the woodwinds followed Mr Yeo into the Music Room while we brasses stayed with Mr Yu in the band room. At 9.50 Benjamin told Mr Yu about the dental appointment and he asked him to tell Mr Yeo directly.

Today is officially the first day I'm alone with two juniors, but I didn't have to teach them today. Mr Yu did warm up with us first. When Benjamin was out of tune, he was supposed to adjust the tuning slide, then he look at me with an unsure expression but I let him try first. Then he was gonna pull it out wrongly, I was like 'No no no!' Then I show him how to pull out with two hands, haha! He asked the only trumpet (or rather cornet) player present today to sit beside me since she's quite far away. After warm ups we did Big Bands Play Folk Songs. Haiz, bar 10 rhythm is not that hard. It's not hard at all la. It's just 1--3-n, n, 3, 4. We wasted so much time on that part! He even hear by individual section. I got it correct but juniors wrong. Then later eupho and horn together, but he add me cos they play wrong. Then even clap the rhythm but when we play from the start together, we stop at that part again -.- But we went through the whole song anyway. At about 11am, he gave us 10min break while waiting for Mr Yeo and the woodwinds to finish. He went around to the sections and asked my juniors to play F. Usual stuff la, ask Benjamin to stop squeezing his mouth to the mouthpiece. Then when he asked me to play F I played high B flat and I didn't know until he said :O Haha. He said he doesn't know how it feels like to play with braces cos he never put before, but try to make the normal sound. He said I sound like I did when he first saw me. Haiz. When they came back, we went at a very slow tempo for the woodwinds whose parts don't have many notes but because they're Sec 1s. Seriously this year's Sec 1s now are playing like last year's Sec 1s in July, and it's November... We ended at 11.30+ although it's supposed to be until 12.

Then we stand up to thank the conductors. I looked up when Mr Yeo said "What are you waiting for?! You're senior!" and realised he was talking to Xue Qi. He said Sec 2s are seniors, and there are more than 1 senior here. Then he looked at Jaslyn then me, for very long. I was going to say "Band thank Mr Yeo and Mr Yu" but he said "Thank you Band". If he just did that, we don't need a command alr right? Urgh. I asked Benjamin to wash bowl he said "Why me?" -.- He thought throw away the bowl, what the...? Haha! Then he ask how to wash the bowl. Then when he come back he ask where to keep when I just told him before he washed. Argh! Juniors!! Haha, bye bye :)

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:44 PM