♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Yo! Look how early I am today! :D Never been this early. I woke up earlier (and since school today starts at 8.45am) because I have to print something but yesterday my father using. I haven't printed, haha. The Chinese oral test on Monday was alright, better than I had expected :) There was only a word I didn't recognise in the passage so I read it as 个, although there were 2 条 in 一条狗 and 四条狗 but I accidentally read the first one as 只 and only realised when I read the second one right :( The conversation part topic is opinion on students having stress because they're unable to cope with homework. I mentioned quite eenough on that, then the teacher asked if there are other things that lead to stress. So I talked about BGR. I paused for quite long sometimes. Anyway, I think I've improved and it's thanks to dearest Kevin! :D He didn't teach me Chinese, but hearing him speak Chinese with his accent also helped me I think. By the way, it's not an accent where everything is mispronounced ok. It's a very nice accent :) And also, when he was teaching Darryl about Chinese oral, he took out a passage and said read slowly and pause between words because if we read fast then more likely to "lag" (slow down) then it'll affect the fluency. I overheard obviously, it was during practice earlier this year. And that's what I did :) But on Tuesday during the lame English presentation, my English also siunds more like Kevin's already! I got the accent! And it's not a good one, it's the foreigner type of accent, oh my gosh! My Chinese improved while my English deproved?! Cannot! Even though it's just talking... Bye :)

