Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, August 7, 2009
National Day, FIESTA, Racial Harmony Day

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

National Day celebrations today. We wore our new class T-shirt :D We got it on Wednesday. Thanks Qian Hui, Swee Kee, Ding Cong (junior!), Janice, Jason, Larry (?!) and Zhi De for buying for me as a birthday present :) They're all not close to me so I don't know why it's them. I asked QH who paid and she listed them all, and when she said Ding Cong, inside I was like "Ding Cong?! Junior?!" Last time when I smsed her she said most probably will be the other 6 so I wasn't surprised when she told me on Wednesday, but she didn't mention DC... Anyway, it's $17.

When I reached the hall, the Percussionists were there already. I went to give Mavis her birthday card, haha! Then when I went back she sms me to thank me, haha :) Her birthday is on national day. No present though...

No band performance, not even national anthem, only got Percussion playing when he uniform groups march. After that there was performance. Then we went for FIESTA. Actually I'm in the production team (I didn't produce anything) but I was at our class stall the whole time until 10.30am when we wrap up. I saw Kevin and Darryl (after exactly 3 weeks) but they never patronise one :( Some more saw them twice ah.I didn't buy anything, because I didn't even leave the stall and I was hungry! I should have huh, I wasn't supposed to be there anyway. Nurlena gave me some cracker I think she got from our class game :D There was extra sweets from the game too. I finally left school at 11+. Hmmm... bye!

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:13 PM