♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Yo! Have you missed me? :D Today's the last day of CA2 papers. There's no band practice today :( But there is tomorrow! :D Then it'll stop on Wednesday and Friday for oral exams and resume on Saturday again. That Saturday would be the instrumental workshop at Anglo-Chinese School Independent already. Anyway, I spent hours doing nothing today -.- Then I made Serene's birthday card! The nicest treble clef I ever drew is in it, haha! Her birthday's on 27 September Thursday. I think I'll buy her present tomorrow after band practice. A few birthdays coming up. After Serene's birthday is Germaine's on 5 September and Darryl Kor Kor's on 7 September! :D The strawberry milk in my fridge expires on that day, HAHA! Anyway, that's all. We'll be getting our orange coloured dry-fit (yuck) band tee-shirt soon, I think. I'm thinking of getting one with Kevin as Darryl's birthday present. Shh... bye!

