Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Happy National Day

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

HAPPY 44TH NATIONAL DAY SINAPORE! :D

Blogger is still spoilt -.- So I can't make the words big or red =.= I remember last year I saw the trombone in the band in NDP very cool. A lot of gimmicks, very big movement. It's like alternate people, one move the instrument down, one turn to the right. So that means the one bending down will have a slide above him. Looks dangerous, because if the one bending doesn't move in time, he will be whacked by the slide beside him in the chest or face, haha! And they move very fast also, very nice. This year don't have, or maybe have but I missed cos I went to bathe. But still, never really show the band, only when they leaving then show. Wah... Trombones in front eh! Really in front, just behind the Drum Majors (there's 2 cos there are 2 bands combined) only wor. Never seen before, I thought trombone, eupho, tuba always behind. All in front wor, cool, then everyone can see :D Ok, anyway, I think the marching lasted for more than an hour :O

Moving on to events in other parts of the world, the news reported there's a typhoon in Taiwan, a really nasty one. It's flooded Taiwan with 2.5m of rain! And buildings were ruined. If I'm not wrong, a hotel, which is Taiwan's oldest and most famous hot spring collapsed. I saw the footage of the collapse. It collapsed into water with a big splash and I thought it was beside the sea. But I figured that's probably the flood. Shows how much water there is, luckily the building was fully evacuated before that. I'M SO THANKFUL THAT SINGAPORE DOESN'T HAVE TYPHOONS AND MY SENIOR'S HERE IN SINGAPORE.

And digressing some more from my original topic, I love you people, all of you who have acess to my blog :) I love you all! :) I know I'm quiet and don't show my emotions often, maybe because most of the time I'm not having any particular emotion, but it doesn't mean I don't love you :) Probably because of that, people don't love me as much as I love them, for example my dearest Trombone Section maties. My most beloved group of people in Band, other than the 3 Sec 2 girls I'm always with ^_^ Let's see now... ooh, they're also my most beloved group of people in school! I don't have that many friends to have favourites anyway. So, ok, I'll be more smiley and unreserved and you be more friendly and nice ok? But take note, I'M ALREADY VERY NICE TO YOU AND NICER TO YOU THAN OTHER PEOPLE :) And love me more, love me as much as I love you! Bye!

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:03 PM