♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
First lesson today: Literature. Ms Zahra didn't come, but Ms Wong did. She taught us to summaries the content of every page in Chapter 2 and we wrote in the page. Then she asked how Ponyboy matured. I didn't hear but I figured what happened after she said something. I figured Jarod said Ponyman. HAHAHA! She said not funny, but I thought it was very funny.
Skip all the way to after recess, Chinese class. The 2R7 changed to new tables, the hexagon ones. Now I'm sitting near the door. I keep looking out of the door, but I have to turn when I look out. Distracting myself looking at Serene, Germaine, Kevin outside on the stairs -.-
After Chinese, Science! Bacteria model-making! Fun! :D I brought marshmallow, chocolate and gummy football (that's flat on one side), but didn't use the chocolate. We had 3 packets of marshmallow -.- Didn't use the whole packet of course.
:D

